Chapter 175: Gathering of Rins

Moments ago.

Suppressing the moan that was caused by the meal, Rin silently focused on eating. Though, she started hearing faint voices, which led to her thinking that she's hallucinating due to how good the food is.

"What is this connection, hm?!"

"This is... Outside the universe..?"

"W-what's this?"

"The mortal world..."

Soon, four visages appeared in her mind. Each of them are almost identical to each other, with one of them being a young girl. For some unknown reasons, Rin felt that they're extremely familiar.

When the visages became clear, all five of them went silent for a second. Then, they let out dumbfounded voices as they realized who are each other...

"Ah?"

"Eh?"

"E-eh?!"

"...What?"

"WHAT IS THIS?!"

Subconsciously, she slammed the table to express her surprise. The others noticed her sudden outrage and was concerned, but Shiro spoke up first.

"It is the Second True Magic... or at least a part of it. That magic isn't called 'Parallel Worlds Operation' for nothing."

Strangely enough, Rin felt that Shiro also saw the other four visages inside her mind. Feeling his gaze, the first one who "replied" to him is the one with a calm voice.

"The one who can peer through space and time... Your origin is foreign, I see." She paused for a moment before directing her intent to the woman besides him. "You're from here, yet you're not welcomed? What a strange duo..."

With the use of magecraft, Castoria heard everything and replied, "How is it in Kur, goddess?"

"So you know of me." She replied.

Suddenly, another voice shouted, "IT'S YOU?!?!"

"Hm... IT'S YOU?!?!"

Just as how stand users recognize each other, the two of them realized their true identities in that moment.

"Why did I form a connection with you?!"

"I didn't ask for this, too!" The previous calm voice from earlier exclaimed.

"No, I definitely won't accept this!"

"So do it!"

""HMPH!""

During this infighting, Rin felt dizzy and fell on Shirou's shoulders. The latter caught her and saw her bad complexion.

"Tohsaka, are you alright?" He asked.

"Mn... No, the world's spinning..!"

As she said that, she tugged Shirou's clothes tighter. Due to that, he got startled for a second before reacting.

"Her mana got emptied all in one go." Saber accurately pointed out the problem. "She doesn't have enough energy to sustain that 'connection'."

"Mana exhaustion? Alright, I'll bring her-"

"No need. Catch."

Shiro threw a medicine container towards Shirou. When the latter opened it and saw its contents, he found it similar to the fever medicines that he bought for Taiga.

"This is..?"

"Mana pills. It's good stuff to relieve sudden mana exhaustion."

Inside his [Dimensional Storage], there had been way too many items. Either, they came from the remains of the Incubators, Random Spins, magical items from Aincrad, or some stuff that he bought in the points store.