Chapter 10: Just a Passing-by Magus

1 day had already passed since Shiro entered this world. Using the money that he borrowed from some kind strangers, he checked in to Hyatt Hotel since he wanted to see in-person this hotel before it collapsed due to "gas leaks".

"Gas leaks aside, this hotel surely did have a nice foundation.", he chuckled as he left the hotel to eat something good.

Last night, he scouted the Matou household mansion in advance. There, he found out that they have strong bounded fields even though the the family itself became trashier as time went by.

"Circle Magician, Circle Magician..."

Luckily for him, the character card that he got back in Terra could help him in this regard.

[Character Card (William)]

Details: The character card of one of the 100 God Heroes who led the demon kingdom to collapse. The user could attain his power up to the level of a 6th Rank Circle Magician for 3 minutes upon usage.

Included spells:

Light of Judgement (Circle)

Turbulence Wind (Circle)

Heaven's Protection (Circle)

Wind Pikes (Circle)

Light Barrier (Circle)

Lightweight Ray (Circle)

Light Spear (Rune)

Wind Spear (Rune)

Wind Blades (Rune)

The card could temporarily raise his rank to 9th Rank Circle Magician, and it also allows him to use spells of a higher rank than him. These included spells function similarly to a Magic Crest and Archive Sigils. Moreover, it can also compensate for his lack of spell variety since he still couldn't use the mana on his circuits outside the Thaumathurgical Foundations on Fate.

Shiro looked at the mark in his right hand, which is the result of the fusion of 2 Magic Crests and 2 Archive Sigils. It looked like a pair of wings, with the left wing being full black while the right wing is shallow (It only has the black lines, quite sharp, and is not fully shaded).

[Magic Index]

Details: A brand new item created through the fusion of various spell storage. It can store a great deal of spells up to one realm higher than the user. As a result of the fusion between items of different systems, it could be utilized on these said systems. There are also other functions, such as casting acceleration and increased spell effectiveness.

Looking at this and his current power, he thought that the way he gained his powers is unprecedented. If used well, he guessed that he might be able to fight against a 9th Rank Circle Magician.

[Shiro]

Realm: 7th Rank Rune Magician (+)/ 5th Rank Aura Knight (+)

Soul Points: 975

Attributes: 

Physique: 20 

Dexterity: 19 

Wisdom: 26 (+130)

Unlocked Special Attributes:

Aura: 33

Mana: 43 (+130)

Originum: 35

Charm: 100 (MAX)

Luck: 89 

Control: 100 (MAX)