Chapter 76: Asada Shino

The moment she went past it, she saw that not much students are loitering outside the premises. She didn't stand still and also rushed in to her classroom right after changing to their inner footwear.

Soon, she entered the room with the sign, Class 2-B.

Loud chatter greeted her heightened senses, which is something to be expected in a classroom.

Just as she was about to sit down, a lively voice greeted her from behind.

"Shi~non~chan!"

"Natsuko." She said so in a monotone voice.

Since the moment she started "practicing" Shiro's techniques, her strength is incomparable to normal people. However, it proved to be a pain to practice due to her world possessing low mana density in its atmosphere.

Just like ether, mana is the life of a planet. It's simply impossible for one to not have mana, lest they've been destroyed already. Only, their density varies from one world to another.

Thanks to that, she can sense her friend whom attempted to surprise her.

With her silky black hair that reaches up to her waist and hazelnut-colored eyes, Natsuko is a certified school flower. Just the sheer number of rejections that she made is enough to surprise the stoic Shino.

However, it's not like this before...

"It's a surprise that you almost came in late!" Natsuko said in an intrigued tone, as if she really couldn't believe that Shino made this blunder.

After all, she disciplined her body to wake up early to start doing the stances in the Knight's handbook. She made it like that so she could fit it in just before school starts - which resulted in her being so punctual for the past year.

As for the evening, she meditates, the practice of mages in Shiro's system. It's much easier to do than the former since all she has to do is to sit down comfortably and start immersing herself in it.

As for her sleep schedule, three hours is enough thanks to her constant meditation practice. This allowed her to game until she disconnects to sleep.

"I made a mistake. I slept inside a game."

"A game? Are you playing with an Amusphere?!"

"Yes, yes... Stop shaking me."

"Sorry, my bad." She said in an apologetic tone. She continued, "If I knew that you're playing, I would've invited you with me to ALO!"

ALO, the abbreviation for Alfheim Online. It is considered as Sword Art Online's successor, with its player base increasing even more in the future.

For now, it only has a slight increase due to people's trauma with the SAO Incident. Though, even the government stepped in and declared that Amusphere is certified to be safe together with the Medicuboid.

Alas, people are still skeptical with VR-related technology even after a year had passed.

"I don't play ALO."

"Ah? What are you playing then?"

"It's..."

Before she could reply to her, their teacher had entered the classroom.

"Later." Shino said as she watched her friend rush to her seat.

Natsuko can only sit quietly beside Shino while their teacher said, "Well, let's begin."

Thankfully for the entire classroom, their teacher this time is an easy-going one. He even stopped requiring them to do their bowing tradition every time the class starts.