Chapter 163: They Can Forget About Living

Activating the array once more, Shiro prompted Mami to create her ribbons. Then, these ribbons dove into the river before being pulled out—one Noble Phantasms in the end of it after another.

The fragments soon followed as more than two dozens of them are pulled into their place. Each of them has a certain amount of mystery within them, proving that they have existed during the Age of Gods, whereas Camelot is still standing.

"Are these... from the King of Heroes?" Sayaka asked.

"Mn. He fought a creature of foreign origins in this bridge ten years ago."

Hearing this, Mami recalled something strange about Fuyuki City.

"The hallucinogenic gas incident from ten years ago is related to this?"

"Hallucinogenic gas? So that's how they covered it up. It's only been a day yet you already know about these, Mami-chan."

"It's not too difficult..."

With her improved capabilities, it really wasn't difficult to skim through the suspicious events in less than 6 hours. Still, this compliment made her happy.

"As for the incident, it was something related to the Fourth Holy Grail War. The Caster summoned in it is a madman, so he summoned a creature related to Outer Gods and almost caused a massacre in the end. If not for Saber using her Noble Phantasm, many would've been dead."

"Saber's Noble Phantasm...The strongest Holy Sword, Excalibur."

As these two has the Semi-Librarian Role in [Library of the End], they knew more of its details through the recorded information about [Excalibur Morgan]. It's what Artoria Pendragon had wielded in an anomalous 5th Grail War, hence they knew more information about it since the Saber here is basically the same.

(A/N: Singularity F Salter.)

Furthermore, it is also the info storage that Sayaka had been using to project armaments that she hadn't projected in her former Witch state. It's also more detailed due to Shiro's insights added to the fray, so even Mami plans to use it to project modern guns and cannons.

"Anyways... Can you scan and input them in the library, Sayaka-chan?"

"Alright!"

It only took Sayaka a total of 30 minutes to do a [Structural Analysis] on every single thing present. After being done with it, Mami stored it in her [Storage Ring (SSR)], another one of the rewards that Shiro got during his crazy 120-pulls.

With that, the aura of Noble Phantasms disappeared, making it convenient for them to deactivate the array.

"Hm..?"

The moment he did so, Shiro's intuition told him that someone dangerous had been looking at him. Based on its direction, it should be on top of the Fuyuki Bridge.

In the end, he replied with a silent smile on his own, albeit his accumulated bloodlust from his previous massacre not long ago silently flowed out of his bright amber pupils.

*****

"..?!"

A blue-haired man wearing a tight blue jumpsuit almost fell from the wirings of the bridge as he sensed the boundless killing intent from the small boy. It's terrifying enough to make him, the Hound of Culann, freeze for a second.

His blood-red eyes darted away from the "small boy" swiftly.

"That bloodlust... Just how many did he kill?"

Instead of fear, what he felt is excitement instead—to fight someone who has that kind of bloodlust, it can say a lot about the small boy's combat abilities. Still, he saw that the boy is in a somewhat strange state, something he's very familiar with.