Chapter 15: Fragrant Olive Sword

Random Spins.

In Shiro's mind, this is an extremely evil thing, one that is created by the vilest entity in existence. He didn't like putting his own fate down to others' hands, yet he was presented such a thing!

However...

[Random Spin]

Details: Containing items from different worlds, its purpose is to give those who are destined to receive. The item from the spin is not limited to the members' worlds.

Note 1: Every 10 pulls, a guaranteed R will appear.

Note 2: From lowest to highest, the rarity are the following: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Super Rare, Special Super Rare, Ultra Rare.

[x1 Spin/100 pts] [x10 spin/1,000pts]

He was curious as to what rewards he could receive last time; thus he tried to spin using the points that he received from the past 3 days. In the end, he won the Super Rare [Dimensional Storage (SR)].

[Dimensional Storage (SR)]

Details: A space storage that is bound to the user. It possesses unlimited space, but it can't store any living beings. The targeted items can be stored with just a thought, but the item/s has to be free of interference. 

Note 1: Opening/Closing it won't spend any mana.

Note 2: Opening/Closing it won't produce any fluctuations.

Note 3: Only items are allowed to be stored inside the storage.

Note 4: Time will be frozen inside the storage.

With his 89 luck attribute, he hit the jackpot. There wasn't any specifications on the item grade, but he could guess that SR rarity items are just as ridiculous as the Dimensional Storage.

Tapping the desk in the study, Shiro is feeling conflicted right now.

"Do I spin or do I just save up..."

Looking at the points store, he saw that the normal price of an SR is at 10,000 points minimum. SSRs are even more ridiculous as each costs a minimum of 100,000 points. As for the URs and UURs, they start at an even higher price than the SSRs.

Shiro almost drooled after seeing all the available UR in the point store as of now. Each and every one of them can wipe the floor against gods easily, or so he had thought.

"Do I spin? Damn it, at least show me the rates!"

After reading another ancient book in the Matou's study, he finally calmed down. Right now, he has two things to do.

"I need to decide whether to use the random spins, and this one..."

He decided not to mind it first and continued reading (grinding) the books in the study. To be honest, it is very interesting to see these, mostly when they even had their own spirit due to how old they are.

Drawn by the books, he didn't notice the passage of time.

***

[QUEST complete.]

[Claim Rewards?]

[Y/N]

After clicking "Y", he sensed a brand new object in his [Dimensional Storage (SR)]

Shiro took out a blue ticket with gold linings on its borders. Then, he saw the description that the chat group panel gave it.

[Random Reward Ticket]

Details: The quest reward that gives a guaranteed R rarity and above. 

Note 1: Tear the ticket to claim the reward.