Chapter 68: Crusade

The next day, Shiro and Kuroneko arrived at a cliff in the 50th floor. This seemingly inconspicuous rock formation housed the biggest PK Guild as well as the villain's gathering spot.

'This shouldn't be a troublesome one.'

Looking at his character panel that is the result of an entire year of work, Shiro felt confident that this raid wouldn't pose much of a threat, as compared to them fighting against a special boss with a 20-level gap.

[Template: Shiro - Aincrad]

Name: Shiro

Level: 80

STR: 63 (+80)

AGI: 70 (+90)

WIS: 180

Skills: <<One-Handed Sword (899/1000)>>, <<Sword Dance (730/1000)>>, <<Martial Arts (870/1000)>>, <<Extended Weight Limit (790/1000)>>, <<Lifesteal (850/1000)>>, <<Battle Healing (693/1000)>>, <<Stealth (832/1000)>>, <<Cooking (900/1000)>>, <<Fighting Spirit (648/1000)>>, <<Acrobatics (780/1000)>>, <<Intimidation (500/1000)>>

Items (Equipped): ??? (One-Handed Sword - Right Hand), Archangel's Halo (Accessory - Head), Concealment Mask (Accessory - Face), ??? (Light Armor - Body), Divine Strength (Accessory - Right Arm), Shadow Walker (Accessory - Left Arm), ??? (Light Armor - Legs), ??? (Light Armor - Feet)

Thanks to his lucky streaks, not only did he manage to stay on the 1st place when it comes to levels, he also managed to level the [Archangel's Halo] to level 12. In this state, it gave bonus 48 points on STR and AGI alone.

Since it ate a huge amount of EXP per level, its growth is slow. Although, it's mostly due to Aincrad having much lower threshold when it comes to power. When he checked it, 3 stat points here equates to a single stat point in his system.

Still, the power that it gave is good enough, considering that its main attraction are the skills that they'll be able to keep in real life. It worked by PERCENTAGE, not fixed stat points.

Moreover, they can be used without any cost, except for their cooldown time.

Just this alone is enough to give them an edge against even-leveled opponents. When they ran out of mana/aura, they can just use their skills to finish them off!

As for his unique skill, it didn't turn out to be like <<Dual Blades>> but something much stronger. Just the prerequisites of it alone needs one to level up <<One-Handed Sword>> as well as <<Meditation>> and <<Martial Arts>> to 500., as opposed to only <<Meditation>> to level 500 and fastest reflexes for <<Dual Blades>>.

The player also needed to have a true sword and martial arts expertise in real life. Naturally, Cardinal gathers the data about each potential holder of this <<Unique Skill>> before comparing it to its database, confirming that he or she is a genuine swordsman and martial artist.

"When will those heroes arrive?"

"Heroes? Right, they should be coming soon."

Just as he'd said that, they saw a group of nearly 200 players marching to this direction. Slight confusion can still be seen on their faces, which made it evident that their guild masters had only explained their intention right before they were about to leave.

Caught off-guard by the thought of fighting against other players, hesitation can be seen amongst them.

"This might be the reason why they suffered so much casualties."