Chapter 100: Messy Past Life

A/N: Yeet, it's the hundredth chapter! To those who kept reading up until now, thank you very much! Your comments, reviews, and power stones serves as a motivation for me to write~!

*****

"Shiro?"

Seeing him standing still, Surtr went closer to him and tried calling him for a few more times. When he's still unresponsive, she tried shaking him, only for Shiro to hold her hand out of nowhere.

She couldn't see his eyes due to the blindfold, but she could guess that he's having the same experience as her based on his expressions alone. Even though she doesn't know why, she decided to help him still.

Surtr sat besides him in the couch as his gaze followed her.

For a good five minutes, they only stared at each other.

"Chat group, Kal'tsit, Kuroneko, Roman.... Surtr." Shiro mumbled the names of the people that he met since he woke up. Only then did he return to reality and stop being drowned by those years of memories.

Although he didn't change physically, Surtr can feel a different vibe from Shiro. If he's more carefree before, he's more calm now. There's also the killing intent behind his amicable aura, something that can only be developed once killing becomes the norm to a person.

"I see, I see... I used the Memory Cards before..." He paused for a moment after realizing that he's still holding Surtr's hand. "...Thank you."

Shiro let it go, but he couldn't help but remember how soft it is. Realizing that he felt something new, he thought, 'Am I mentally disabled before..?'

That time, the major reason why he couldn't reciprocate some feelings since he's somewhat similar to Solomon; he shut his romantic feelings since he thought of his wife before.

Now that he knew about his past, he regrets the fact that he did - he's speechless, even.

After all, he found out that he used to have multiple wives. That's right, he's polygamous!

However, what he thought about the most is the fact that he now has the memories of three people inside him.

He organized them under the "White Hair", "Fenrir", and "Shikikan" classifications.

What's more confusing is the fact that the first two happened at the same time period; there are some memories whereas the two of them met. As for the last one, he can only conclude that it's from a different world.

'Now, is it reincarnation..?'

The more you know, the more questions appear. This statement perfectly fits Shiro's situation right now. He thought about knowing more about himself before, but now, it only left him more confused.

'But... I will face a huge trouble, huh?' Shiro thought as he recalled his "dangerous" wife. There's also the other ones, such as the girl with the RGB sword and the calm and collected girl.

What's more, his "dangerous" and calm wives appeared on his "Shikikan" memories, too.

As for his other wives, he only saw some clues of theirs like their silhouettes and locations.

Though, he can conclude that he has three more wives based on those memories alone. In total, he has six. For now, he decided to keep this matter on the back of his mind.

"For now... What do you want to eat?" He asked.

"...Zaru Soba."

(A/N: Zaru Soba, also known as Cold Soba, is a noodle dish that uses chilled broth instead of the warm ones.)