Chapter 176: A Vow

"[Heaven's Feel] is good enough, but I want to make my ascension more complete..."

"Just like in the past... you're still a perfectionist."

"That's in my nature, literally."

Inside the dojo, Shiro chatted with Castoria in Artoria Lily's form. He sensed his current power rooted deeply within his being, one that allows him to manipulate concepts itself through his own power.

Looking at the panel, he saw his statistics for the first time in a while.

[Shiro]

Realm: 9th Demigod Magician / 9th Rank Demigod Knight

Soul Points: 86,900,000,918

Attributes:

Physique: 456,900 (+456,900)

Dexterity: 412,890 (+412,890)

Wisdom: 500,350 (+50,000) (+550,350)

Unlocked Special Attributes:

Aura: 289,000 (+289,000)

Mana: 350,800 (+50,000) (+400,800)

Originum: 9,999

Charm: 100 (MAX) (+5)

Luck: 99 (100)

Control: 100 (MAX)

Willpower: 100 (MAX)

Acquired Masteries:

Arts Mastery (Master--76%), Gun Mastery (Master--99%), Apothecary (Master--65%), Riding (Master--23%), Cooking (Perfection), Blade Mastery (Grandmaster--99%), Tech Master (Grandmaster--78%), Bow Mastery (Master--99%), Explosions Master (Master--32%), Mechanic (Grandmaster--46%), Surgeon (Expert--89%), Shield Mastery (Master--99%), Negotiation Master (Grandmaster--30%), Demonic Arts (Grandmaster--1%), Investment Master (Master--79%), Spear Mastery (Grandmaster--77%), Dagger Mastery (Grandmaster--89%), Parallel Minds (Perfection), Emotion Conversion (Perfection), Causality Observer (Grandmaster--32%)...

(13 Acquired Mastery Chances Remaining)

(5 Acquired Mastery Upgrader Remaining)

First of all, his stats that reached a hundred thousand greeted his sight.

"No wonder... I feel that my combat power had increased largely when I recovered." He mumbled as he delicately controlled a part of his power. He turned the mana fished out by him into an invisible string. It is so thin that one would disregard it, but that will be their mistake.

In fact, this string is filled with 75,000 units of mana, which is capable of blowing up a quarter of the city at the very least. Of course, he won't be able to fully exert his powers due to [The World]'s suppression.

Unlike the two wills, the wide-scale [Reality Marble] that Earth has suppresses any supernatural activity. If it hadn't done so, Saber's Excalibur blasts is enough to destroy a few cities in other worlds.

Still, 75,000 units of mana can blow up a hundred meters in radius, something considered as a lethal weapon comparable to a missile strike.

Perfectly absorbing them back, Shiro then proceeded to look at his current abilities.

Energy Box (S-->SS): Stores (Current Mana Stat*500) Mana in an independent space. The stored energy can be freely taken out by the user.

Counter (SS): Whenever you block or counter an enemy's attack, there will be a 60%~70% chance to send the attack back with 80% of its power.

Lord of the Mysteries (SS-->EX): Allows the intricate and dexterous control of anything related to space and time.

Escaping a Predicament (S-->SS): Once activated, the user's speed will be increased by 300%.