Chapter 109: Sadogashima

All of a sudden, Shiro jolted from his sleep, making him assume a sitting posture while having his eyes closed. Once he lazily opened them, it revealed a hazy gaze.

This stayed for a few seconds before he fully woke up from his dreams.

After breathing deeply for a few seconds, he finally calmed down.

"This is... troublesome."

His ears became slightly reddish, a sign of his shyness. After all, he just dreamt of some explicit scenes... with Altera at that. Ever since he met her personally, he didn't stop dreaming of their memories together.

Five days had passed since their meeting, and it's been 25 days in Chaldea. Meaning, he accompanied her every time 4 hours had passed here in Terra.

While her Saint Graph is attached to Chaldea, she can still visit other worlds, albeit she couldn't last long before she disintegrates. Still, he managed to have 'dates' with her all around Columbia due to the fact that he 'recorded' every single place when he rode with [Motored Cuiraiser].

Through it, their relationship became more familiar. His connection with her also helped, as it's the reason why he felt the unprecedented closeness with someone else.

Shiro felt that if it's her, he can fully trust her.

"I wonder what'll happen if I met her earlier..." He mumbled as he thought about this. If it really happened the moment he woke up, it's like finding light amidst darkness.

Thinking about what he is about to do today, he soon got up and prepared. He wore his casual wear consisting of a black jacket and shorts with many pockets.

Surtr went to Siesta, a coastal city, to find something related to her; thus it's only him living here for 2 days now. She has the [Interdimensional Phone (R)] that he gave from the Store, so only one message of hers and he'll arrive.

As for his matter today, he already told her about it 4 days ago.

Opening the Chat Group interface, he selected [World Travel] once again and chose Kouzuki's world as the destination.

"I finally have the chance to pilot that thing."

Upon the thought of piloting [GN-001 Exia (SR)], he became excited. While he has the strength to obliterate an entire hive of BETAs alone, it's a man's romance!

Even when he couldn't use his [Weapon Enhancement Cards] since he used it on another weapon, he felt that Exia is enough to breeze through Kouzuki's world.

[World Travel Initiating. Destination: Yokohama UN Base]

[Warping in 10... 9... 8... 7...]

[3... 2... 1...]

With a flash of white light, he soon arrived in a new world. However, he felt something repulsing him the moment he did so!

'Fuck.'

Shiro didn't expect that he would receive rejection this strong, if not stronger, from a seemingly normal world.

Heck, there's not even a proper person who wielded supernatural powers here! Save for the fact that only 00 Unit, Sumika, has the power... power...

'I should've expected this.'

Without any other choice, he went back to Terra. Then, he took out the spiritual core before transferring his consciousness to it.

He opened another aurora curtain leading to that world. The moment he stepped into it, he arrived at that world once more. Using Spiritron Particles, he formed an outfit similar to the one he wore a moment ago.