Chapter 187: Class Card

From that attack, a huge blue wave that contained mana passed through her magic circles.

Crack-!

Crack-!

Space began cracking, producing tears that revealed a black void. Upon seeing this, Medea was shocked as she realized that the weak magus in front of her had teared a hole straight to the layer of [Real Number Space]!

Different from [Imaginary Number Space], the [Real Number Space] is the layer of reality in the universe. It is observable by a mortal's eye, unlike in the former whereas all they would see is incomprehensible knowledge.

With it being protected by the planet-sized Reality Marble, [The World], it's very difficult to penetrate through space. Even she could only do so with all the preparations that she has, considering that it is not the Age of God anymore—the time when her magic is still unhinged.

'Not good!'

Medea immediately put up her shields, only to fail miserably as they are shattered under the single strike of Rin. By the time she could react, the tip of the blade is already touching her neck.

Meeting with Rin's eyes, she soon realized that the girl from before had changed. Strong bloodlust is hidden in her scarlet pupils. Seeing her current look, Medea is surprised.

"Surrender." Rin coldly said.

Bam-!

At the same time, Kuzuki was sent flying from Sayaka's attack. Just as he was about to get up, Sayaka pointed her double swords in a cross shape. His neck slightly came in contact with it, causing a wound before it started to bleed.

Knowing that they can't do a comeback and that her Master's safety is the current priority, Medea made her choice.

With a thought, the Bounded Field that she set up in the Temple are disabled. Of course, she didn't surrender without a backhand. If the worst happens, she can at least send Kuzuki away using the magecraft that she inscribed in his body.

Seeing this, Rin took away her katana and swiftly sheathed it. Then, she manipulated space to form a cage that imprisoned both Medea and Kuzuki.

Knock-!

"Space manipulation... You're proficient at this, Tohsaka-san."

"Simple thing." Rin replied.

Hearing this, Sayaka understood why her mentor mentioned that personality changes are possible for Rin. Turns out, her other "selves" will manifest and unknowingly change her personality temporarily.

Suddenly, Rin looked at Shirou's direction with an interested look.

"It's over." She said with a calm tone. "As expected of Emiya-kun."

She didn't even realize that she had said those final words subconsciously...

"Let's go."

With that, they proceeded to where Shirou is.

*****

Clang-!

Bam-!

Boom-!

BOOM-!

The two Emiyas drew their bow and continuously launched "arrows" at each other. Though, they aren't actually arrows, but swords.

In this fight, Shirou chose quantity over quality. With him projecting low-cost destructive swords faster, he ca maintain the rhythm of the fight.

In the middle of his fingers, three modified [Caladbolg III] appeared.