Ended the Same Way {27}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

You walk out of the gates beside Kakashi and give him a sweet smile.

...Even though you know he's absolutely pissed about what he has to do.

"I won't forgive you for this." He states. Your face drops and you cross your arms with a pout. "It's just a date. You don't have to sleep with her."

Kakashi adjusts his bag and groans. "I don't want to go on a date with some girl that I don't like. Besides, I'm already dating someone, that makes this whole situation about ten times more odd."

Your ears perk and you turn to him with a huge smile. He'd never actually said the two of you were dating before.

"Dating?" You giggle. Kakashi glances back to make sure the two of you are out of sight and grabs your hand. "I mean, we've been on 6 dates. I would hope so." 

You hold his hand with both of your own and dramatically swoon. "Oh my god, I'm actually dating the Kakashi Hatake~" You drastically mock, fluttering your eyelids to add a more dramatic effect.

Kakashi laughs and brings your hand to his mouth. "Damn straight." He states before kissing the back of your hand through his mask. 

A warmth approaches your cheeks at his gesture but you brush it off. "I'll give you a present if you give her a good time." You tell him with confidence. He looks down at you and raises an eyebrow.

"Uhm... just not too much of a good time." You nervously add.

                     ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You groan and sit up from your sleeping bag, the moonlight shining down on your skin.

A gust of wind goes by and sends chills down your spine. "Kakashi, can I sleep in yours with you. It's too fucking cold for this." You ask while rubbing your tired eyes.

There's no response so you look over to where he's supposed to be, only for his spot to be empty. The fire the two of you had put together hours earlier is out and the night is only growing colder.