I Love You More {23}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Reminder: This story does not follow the canon storyline of Naruto.

You stand outside of Iruka's door and rock back and forth on your feet. Only a few moments pass and the door opens, revealing a slightly smiling Iruka. But his smile seems forced.

"Hey." He greets. You begin walking in. "Hi."

But he stops you. He puts his hand up and keeps you out of his home, making you look at him funny. "What are you doing?" You question oddly.

That same smile is on his face and he leans on the doorframe. "I've got a question for you."

"...okay?"

He takes a deep breath and that smile drops as he tightens his mouth, looking at you. "So what is it that you have going on with Kakashi? You really shouldn't be getting-" You quickly cut him off and scoff obnoxiously. "I don't have anything going on with anyone."

Truthfully this claim he made hurt you. You want to stay devoted to your first love... even if you know you have feelings for another. They aren't too strong, but you can't deny them.

Iruka lifts an eyebrow and squints his eyes a bit. "I can see right through you, Y/N. Kakashi's been spending nights at your house. What about that?"

Your eyes widen when he says that. "Have you been stalking me?" You sass. This makes him scoff and shake his head, rolling his eyes a bit as well. "You aren't denying it."

A bit of annoyance rises in your chest and you stand flat on both feet, crossing your arms. "Iruka is there a fucking problem? I'm an adult. If I want to hook up I can. But that's not even the point because I haven't hooked up with Kakashi. So get out of my business."

The load of sass you threw at him takes him by surprise and he also stands up straight, looking slightly down at you. "First of all you aren't one of those people, so I know you aren't hooking up with random people. And second of all, I'm saying this to protect you. I swear to you, Kakashi may be attractive but you can't be getting involved in him. He'll use you. He's a user. He'll sleep with you and leave you in pieces for me to clean up."