Unnecessary Apology {28}

*TRIGGER WARNING* (check in comments)

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

You thought this time would never come, but it's finally 7. Time for dinner.

Nothing much happened. You were just out to work as Hachiro's personal maid for the day basically.

You step out of the room in the dress that you're forced to wear. It isn't that bad. Actually, it's quite beautiful.

It's long and flowy, beautifully sewn on flower patterns that you adore. The pastel pink complements your skin nicely and the neckline defines your collarbone.

"That looks revolting. Change into this." Hicharo demands and throws another dress at your face. You look at him with a pissed expression and shake your head. "I'm wearing this."

He just laughs at you and takes out the same blade he had earlier. You hold back from absolutely beating the living shit out of him and walk back into the room, dress in hand.

You aren't even afraid of the man. You're afraid of being tortured by whatever devices they have in castles.

Because you know very well that you can take down this man with one hand.

When you get to the mirror you hold up the dress and your face falls unimpressed.

It's small, extremely small. The color is a dark red and it'll definitely only go to your mid-thighs. It's also tight with a low v-neck, the thin straps and laced back already making you self-conscious about your scars... even though you haven't even put on the dress yet.

But you don't have much of a choice, either be tortured or put on a dress. The decision is easy.

With that, you remove the dress you'd been given earlier and throw on the new one.

When you look at yourself, you get a bit lightheaded. It doesn't even go to your mid-thigh. It's about four inches above it. It hugs your curves perfectly with the velvet absorbing the golden beams of sun that are seeping in through the closed curtains.