Stitching Together {8}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"I didn't know princesses could be so annoying." Naruto groans and takes a seat on the floor as you all wait for Kakashi and Aiko to come back out with the keys.

"I know, she won't shut up and I think I even saw her hand go up Kakashi-sensei's shirt!" Sakura exclaims.

Sasuke chimes in. "I saw that too. I kinda wish we never saved her. She didn't even thank us." The three of you nod your heads in agreement. All the woman is worried about is Kakashi and how often he works out.

You all continue making comments and cracking jokes about her, but quickly stop when you hear the door open. You turn and see them with 2 keys, Aiko looking extremely annoyed.

"Y/N, Sakura, and Aiko, you are in room 12. Naruto and Sasuke, you're in room 13 with me." He says, handing Aiko the key, which she takes with a pout.

A few more things are said and you all head in, walking down the hall and parting ways when you all go into the rooms.

Aiko sees two beds and pushes past you, rushing inside and taking a seat on one of the beds, giving a look that says what she's thinking.

"Guess we're sharing a bed, Y/N-sensei." Sakura mutters. You nod and sigh through your nose, headed to the other bed with Sakura.

When the princess sees that you each claimed that singular bed, she smiles and stands up. "I'm going to the bathhouse." She then walks up to you and looks you up and down. "You're kinda... anyways, do you have extra clothes I can borrow? I cant wear these nasty clothes any longer."

Deadpanning the female, you take a deep breath in and force a smile, going to dig through your bag roughly. "Of course, Aiko!" You exclaim through gritted teeth.

Sakura sees your steamed self and tenses, grabbing her own clothing and headed to the bathhouse.

You grab a pair of spandex shorts and a t-shirt, handing them to her. She looks at them blankly before looking back to you, causing a pow symbol to appear on your forehead. "What the hell do you want to wear then?"