Deadly Mistakes {46}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

I won't even lie. I may or may not be tempted to kill of Mafuyu. ANYWAYS i probably won't. <3

You pull Kakashi to the side and stand with your back to the wall. "I can't hear again. I swear to god if this keeps happening." You murmur.

The man's heart drops and he wraps a singular arm around your waist while pressing his body to yours, closing in his shoulders and protecting you from who's near.

Nothing's happened yet, but he can't risk anything. You're far too precious to him.

He purses his lips and holds his hand over your eyes as he starts writing in your hand with his other.

Don't defend yourself. No matter what.

This idea makes worry take over your system but you nod. I'm your head, it's not the best strategy. But you're in no place to argue.

A couple of moments of absolutely nothing go by until all of a sudden he holds you closer than before and keeps his large hand on the back of your head, holding you as much as possible. When he does so, you can hear his heart beating— fast too.

Snaking your arms around his waist, you hug him and keep your eyes closed, giving him security. When you do this, you listen as his rapid heartbeat slows down.

You try and perk your nose, attempting to take in any foreign scents. But when you're hit with the strong scent of sewage, you gag and breathe out of your mouth instead.

Suddenly, you're grabbed bridal style and you feel heavy winds rushing against your body, your dress flapping and your hair whipping around. You can tell that it's Kakashi holding you simply by the way his arms feel and the protecting aura that's surrounding you.

You're then set on what feels like a thin ledge and your hand is grabbed.

Don't move an inch.