We Wont Make It {64}

*TRIGGER WARNING* (check in comments)

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

You wake up in your cell to the sound of a baby crying. "What the hell?" You mutter as you stand to your feet from the ground.

You've been at this new place for about a month. Which means only three months until the battle considering they moved it up a month for who knows why.

You've spent eight months gone, and it really has been hell. But you don't miss the Leaf anymore. Well actually, you don't miss anything anymore. You've simply come to terms that this is what you've chosen for yourself, so there's no room to be upset.

A load of guards start running past your cell and you get up, sticking your arm out of the bars and grabbing one of their arms. "Why is there a baby crying here?"

They look at you for a moment and their eyes go wide. "U-uh it's a hallucination. It's not even there. What child?" They rip their arm from your grip and continue running.

All you can do is look at the man running away from you funny.

There definitely is an infant crying.

Well at least, you're pretty sure. You wouldn't be too surprised if it was a hallucination.

Just as you take a seat back on the floor, you hear your mother's voice. "YES! YES! YES!" She screams from down the hall and starts cackling.

You stand right back up and rush to the cell door, trying to see down the hall. As you press your face to the bars, trying to get a glimpse of something, more people run past you and toward the room.

"What's happening?" You ask. Yet they all ignore you and continue sprinting.

What the hell is happening?

You lean your head on the wall and stare at the dirty, rock ceiling. You can hear your mother's voice, but you can't make out what she's saying. So you perk your ears, attempting to listen to her conversation but when you do— your hearing leaves.