Part 2: Sign of the Times {13}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Your eyes shoot open and you take in a harsh, shaky gasp, your lungs barely allowing you to do so that it physically sends pains all around your torso.

Your entire lower area from your abdomen to your pelvis feels like it's being crushed together by a demon. The pain is so bad that you can barely breathe without it hurting and tears are already slipping.

And that means something, because you have pretty high pain tolerance.

You attempt to breathe it out, thinking it's just an ache of some sort, but you grow warm between your legs. So, you reach down with your hand, silently crying, and feel in between your thighs.

You immediately feel a warm, thick liquid and retreat your hand back to your face.

When you see blood on your fingers, you gasp in horror and start sobbing. "K-Kashi." You violently shake the sleeping man next to you awake. He shoots up and snaps his head to you, his eyes widening when he sees the tears. "W-what ha-"

"I-I-I'm bleeding." You manage to say. Your voice is quiet and strained because of how much it hurts to even move.

Kakashi takes in a shaky, loud breath of his own and knows immediately what you're talking about. He reaches under the blanket, between your thighs, and when he feels how much blood there is, he rips the blanket off of you and gains a horrified expression.

You've never seen him look so scared in your entire life.

Your side of the bed is soaked in blood, all around your thighs and hips.

He nonstops starts mumbling stuff you can't make out and grabs you out of the bed, holding you with one arm under your knees and the other supporting your back. He runs out of the house, not even bothering to shut the door.

In fact, he doesn't even have a mask on. He's so scared that it completely slipped his mind.

The only think that matters is you and his child.

"D-don't cry. Everything's okay. It's all okay. Don't worry, you're okay. The baby's okay." He says and continues to run.

Truth is, he's not saying this to make you feel better. He's saying this to make himself feel better. Because clearly it's not okay.