Another Love {24}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

You guys thinking I could
be 20 scares me 🕴

You lay in your bed and stare meaninglessly at the wall, thickly swallowing nothing.

It's been a few days since Iruka's so-called 'advice' and it's really seeped into you. You've kept your distance from Kakashi and whenever you even got a glimpse of him you turned a corner as quick as you could to avoid him.

Do you feel bad about it?

...

Not really.

But those are the least of your problems. You've been lacking sleep recently so you have a major headache. So you're putting pressure on your head and hating life at the moment.

And of course, as soon as the pain slighted away there's a knock on your door.

"Coming dammit!" You scream and march your feet toward the door.

But to you're surprise, you open the door and see Sasuke. "How the hell did you get my address?" You snap.

The boy hears your sass and straightens up. "Sorry- I had asked Kakashi-sensei and he directed me here. But I wanted to know if you'd spar with me. Recently Kakashi-sensei has been lazy. Whenever he spars with me he holds back. But I know you won't, Y/N-sensei."

The idea sounds good in your opinion so you allow him in and head to your room as you change. Honestly sparring will get your mind off of many things. You know Sasuke is pretty strong to, so you really don't plan on holding back.

Mainly because losing isn't in your book.

Once you finish changing and fixing up your hair, you go into your living room to see Sasuke on your couch interested in a certain book. You quickly walk over to it and snatch it from his hands. "Uh-uh, no."

He smirks at you and stands up. "Osoregan, huh? That's pretty cool that you possess something like that."

You place the book down and cross your arms. "Yeah, yeah whatever. But when we go to the training grounds we're not using dojutsu's." You tell him.