Leave Me Be {62}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Trigger warning; mention of self-harm

It's been a month since you've met your dad. Which means you've been at the Mist for six months now.

After you met him everything was fine and you were feeling- well, feelings, again. You were happy and pushed yourself through everything for him.

But you're empty once more. The feelings that you held only lasted until your first 'customer'. And now you're the same void you were before.

You genuinely hate yourself. You feel so used. So worthless. This is far worse than the last time you were at the mist.

It's pure disbelief to think that someone would treat their own daughter this way. And for no valid reason either.

Each day that passes you're only more mentally and physically exhausted.

And when you're alone, all you think about is Kakashi.

That's the only face that brings you even a bit of light. See, he doesn't bring you any feelings. But he brings you light.

You replay old memories, his words, his smile... his everything.

He was your everything.

You genuinely regret leaving the village. The only reason you don't try to escape is because of what your dad told you about you keeping your life as long as you can. And you know that if you try and leave, you'll surely be killed. And even if you made it out, you'd be hunted down for the remainder of your life— in a far more difficult way than before.

In fact, to feel at least one thing, you've started doing the one thing you've held off on for your entire life.

Hurting yourself.

Whether it be a blade, your own nails, purposefully tightening the cuffs around your wrists... you've found a way.

Because while you suffer from having no feelings, you're able to at least feel physical pain.