Part 2: I Do {9}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"I can't do this I can't do this I can't do this I can't do this." You crouch on the floor and grip the sides of your head.

Kurenai crouches on the ground and takes your hands away from your head, smoothing out your hair. "Y/N, this probably won't be any help but you don't need to freak out." She says with a smile.

You shakily stand back up and shake your head. "You're right. That was no help." You mutter.

She just laughs and fixes up your makeup. As she does so, you start breathing steadily again and ignore your heavy heart hammering in your chest.

"W-woah." A voice says from behind you. Flipping around, you see Iruka in a tux and his jaw open.

And in all honesty, seeing his face really calms you down and your nerves disappear.

When Iruka sees you this way, he hates himself for feeling his throat tighten and his eyes starting to water. "Y-you look amazing." He stutters as his stomach churns. You smile and walk up to him, cupping his face.

Suddenly, you hear music start playing and your face drops as you pull your eyebrows together, your nerves kicking right back in. Kurenai behind you leaves and heads out with the few people helping you get ready, finding their seats for the ceremony.

"I'm so scared." You whisper.

You expect him to make you feel better, but he doesn't.

Instead, tears fall from his eyes and he directs his vision upwards. "Me too." You wipe his tears and bring his face to yours so his forehead is resting against your own. "Why the hell are you scared? I'm the one getting married here." You tease with a smile.

"Well, that's exactly why." He grabs your face with both of his hands, pressing a kiss onto your forehead. You laugh and go on your toes, doing the same thing.

The music gets a bit louder and your eyes widen. "That's the cue." Iruka says.

Your throat tightens and you hold his face tighter. "Thank you for everything. I love you."