Boner {4}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

You approach the fields, and see the three students already there. Naruto is sitting against a tree, Sasuke is standing up leaning on the same tree, and Sakura is swooning over the boy.

"Hi Y/N-sensei!" Naruto says from beside you on the ground. Seeing only your teammates and no one else, you shake your head. "So Kakashi isn't here, hm?"

When Sasuke hears you call Kakashi with no honorific, he scoffs and shakes his head, knowing that over the past two weeks or so, Kakashi consistently tells you to refer to him as your superior... which you have yet to do.

But you don't see why you have to. You're twenty years old on a team of twelve-year-old's. So in your head, you and Kakashi are partners. Even though that's most definitely not the case.

"Actually, he is here." Sasuke says, a smirk spread on his stupid face that makes you want to absolutely beat the life out of him.

Look, you know he's a child, but that doesn't take away from the fact that he pisses you off.

Hearing that you're later than Kakashi makes you tense up and look around. "Where the hell is he? He's always late-"

Suddenly, a hand rests on your shoulder from behind. "Not only are you late, but you're still lacking respect. So, 300 laps after training. Also an extra 4 hours of personal training."

You roll your eyes and turn around, crossing your arms. "4 hours?"

"I'll make it 5 if you keep with the attitude." Kakashi tells you and pulls out his book as he hops into the tree above. You lean on your hip and raise an eyebrow. "5 fucking hours?"

Sasuke walks over to you and shoves your shoulder. "Come on. Sensei is making us work together today." You squint at the boy and shake your head. "He's not my sens-"

"5 hours!" Kakashi yells from on top of the tree.

"5 hou-"

"7!"

You snap your mouth closed immediately and start walking away beside Sasuke. "I hate him." You mutter. "I hate everyone." Sasuke adds in just as much of a mutter.