Part 2: Dissapointment {6}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

You sit on the couch reading a random book and watch Kakashi slowly creepy out from the room.

It's been about a week since he's gotten the paperwork for Hokage and since he's Kakashi, he has yet to finish it. But you haven't been pushy about it, you just make sure he gets at least a couple of pages a night done.

But today you haven't made him even touch the papers. Mainly because you're too worried about what he's going to do tonight. At his bachelor party. But of course, you haven't said anything.

"Leaving?" You ask. He tenses up and stops sneaking along the wall. "U-uh yeah."

You look at him weirdly and shut your book. "Why are you acting like that? I said I don't care."

Truth is, he knows you care. It wouldn't be normal if you didn't.

He walks over to you and tilts your chin up with his index finger. "I love you." He softly tells you before kissing you. You smile into the kiss and pull away. "I love you too. Now go have fun. I'll probably just go get ramen for dinner. Hopefully not running into Naruto."

Kakashi laughs and kisses your forehead. "Alright, I'm leaving now. Love you." He waves as he walks away.

You watch his ass walk and frown a bit. "Promise you won't drink too much." You state. After what he told you about his alcohol problems, it's put plenty of doubts into your mind.

Because lord knows what alcohol does.

Kakashi nods and gives you a thumbs up. "I promise, my love." He says before shutting the door, locking it from the outside.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You skip out the door, slamming it closed behind you, and make your way toward the ramen stand. Kakashi left about two hours ago and you started to get not only hungry, but also bored. So you decided to get your food. Besides, it's already dark out so you had to get food soon anyways.