Goodbye Mai {13}

*TRIGGER WARNING* (Specific in comments)

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

You hear weapons coming toward you from all directions and grab your katana, reflecting every single piece of sharp steel headed your way.

The sound of metal clanking as you move at an insane speed fills your ears and everyone else's in the training field around you.

"Great job Y/N! You're becoming one of my pupils now! So youthful!" Guy yells when you finish and pulls the blindfold from your eyes.

You've been training with his team for the past week since Kakashi doesn't support you leaving the village and doesn't want to be part of it. You aren't mad at him though. Only slightly bothered that he left you with the most annoying person in the village.

But it's understandable as to why he doesn't want you to leave, it's extremely dangerous. There's a higher percentage you won't come back than will.

Tenten comes up next to you and stares in awe. "You did so well! You blocked every single thing I threw at you!" She flatters.

Your arm stings with a slight cut and you hold your hand to it. "I didn't dodge one." You drop your head and exhale through your nose.

A familiar voice full of determination butts into your conversation. "I will help you Y/N! Just one fight with me and you will be able to dodge everything perfectly!" Lee shouts.

See, you would take this offer... but there's just one problem.

You don't exactly want to train against Lee.

You've specifically been holding off training with Lee because he never seems to run out of energy. But you know you probably should, it'll help you a ton.

"Alright... fine."

Tying the blindfold around your eyes once more, you take a few steps back, getting in your fighting stance. "Go easy on her Lee, she's blindfolded." Neji states.

Although you know he's right, you feel like Lee going easy on you makes you look pathetic. "No, don't go easy on me. I need to train correctly." You've always been better on offense and not so much defense, so the plan is to dodge his attacks and use them against him, as you usually do.