Forcefully Broken {38}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"And you're sure that they're ready?" You ask Kakashi as you pull on your flak jacket, checking yourself out in the mirror.

He nods from the bed and watches as you turn around and look at your own ass. "Now that I've taken back Team 7, yes, they'll probably pass."

You laugh and bit and continue looking at yourself, feeling oddly confident today. "You know, it kinda sucks you're back with them. I love them and all but now we won't be partners. I mean- we only went on like three missions but it was nice."

It's true. Kakashi did end up taking back over Team 7 simply because he knew it was best. Which doesn't include Sai. And he did ask if you could join— but apparently Team 10 had already asked about you helping them out instead.

But today are the Chūnin exam finals, which is what's going to make everything set and stone depending on who pass and who doesn't.

Crawling out of bed, Kakashi comes up behind you and wraps his arms around your shoulders, resting his chin on top of your head while looking at you through the mirror.  "You're just so popular, hm? Everyone wants you and your skills on their team."

Your ears heat up and you laugh at him, going a bit limp in his hold. "I know. I'm just so amazing. And as much as they may want me on their team, you have my skills in bed." You tease with a wink.

The male doesn't even crack a smile at your half-joke and just continues to keep his arms around you, looking into your eyes through the mirror with a raised eyebrow. "That's ironic considering how much we haven't been doing anything on the bed."

Your smile fades and you hold onto his arms around your shoulders, diverting eye contact. Because he's right; you have been avoiding anything intimate. It's been like this for almost two weeks now— ever since your ANBU mission.

You also have yet to check up on Misumi. But that's because you haven't seen her anywhere.

In fact, you caught Kakashi jacking off in the bathroom on multiple occasions. And in all honesty, seeing that wasn't the most comforting. But you aren't exactly allowed to be annoyed by it considering you're the one who hasn't been wanting to do anything.