Both Emotionally and Physically {52}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

You squeeze the body in front of you and furrow your eyebrows as you bury your face in your boyfriend's back.

You feel like shit. Not emotionally... well, yes emotionally. But right now, you physically feel like shit. Your stomach is churning and you feel nauseous.

"Shit~" You groan and get out of bed, holding your stomach as you drag your body to the toilet. When you get there, you hold your head and close your eyes.

You feel so nauseous that even thinking of food makes your stomach contract.

A minute or two go by until you hear Kakashi yelling. "Baby! Come back to bed!" He yells, his voice only half awake.

You simply ignore him and continue holding yourself over the toilet. You aren't throwing up and it is making you slightly upset. All you want to do is get rid of this nausea.

A few seconds pass and Kakashi walks into the bathroom. As soon as he spots you, he goes beside you and kneels down, moving your hair so it's not falling into the toilet.

"I don't feel good." You whine with your eyes squeezed shut. Kakashi frowns and puts his hand to your sweaty forehead.

He then reaches over, lifts the small knob on the bath faucet, and turns on the shower.

"Are you going to throw up?" He asks as he lifts the shirt off of you. You hold your forehead and knit your eyebrows together. "Don't know."

He simply nods and takes off your bottoms, picking you up and setting you into the bath as the cold water hits your skin.

You pay no mind to the ice-cold water and hold your knees to your chest, hoping to get at least some relief from your nausea.

Kakashi looks at you for a few seconds before there's a knock at the door. "I'll be right back, doll." He says and leaves the bathroom, leaving the door open.

You look at the faucet and see he turned it on to the coldest setting, so you reach over and flip it as hot as it can go before leaning back over the side of the tub with your chin on your forearms.