The Ball {44}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"It's time! It's time!" Mauda places a tiara on your head and turns you to the mirror, silencing the squealing girls who were just dressing you.

Today is the day of the ball. The whole day you were basically being pampered. You had a bath in a huge hot spring that you had all to yourself, you got multiple facials, massages, and so much more. You even got your nails done which was a first.

And honestly, you adore the simple ombré french that was done. They make your hands look dainty and soft as if you haven't murdered innocence.

A soft smile grows on your face as you take in your looks in the mirror.

The dress you are wearing is made of heavy cotton. The skirt isn't huge at all. In fact, it's a simple skirt that falls to the floor, with no hoop skirt underneath. But the waist is cinched so it gives it that small poof illusion. It's gold all around but has lots and lots of deep red detailing. The sleeves are tight and long, stopping at your wrists and the neckline is square, allowing the top of your breasts to be accentuated yet modest.

The tiara on your head is small and simple. It has tons of beautiful diamonds and gems engraved and put onto it. It's definitely the most expensive thing you've ever worn.

And ever will wear.

You have a bit of accessories as well. You have a fake engagement ring and a simple necklace that rests on your collarbone.

I really do look like a princess.

"I look... amazing." You scoff at the foreign sight of you so dressed up. You're so used to wearing that olive green flak jacket that this is truly an unearthly experience.

You really wish that Kakashi could see you though. Technically, today he needs to be spying around the castle for any insights about the burglar while you keep all of the workers busy, proving innocence in them.

With compliments from all of the people who helped you get ready, they open the door and in walks Kenji. He has an extremely nice uniform on and your cheeks get a bit red, trying to deny his attractiveness.