Part 2: Stress {4}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

You grip your head and drop your forehead on the table, ignoring the loud bang that comes with it.

Wedding planning has been quite the opposite of a walk in the park. Not only is it stressful, but Kakashi hasn't been giving you any feedback, which really makes you upset.

Any time you ask for an opinion, it's always the same 'whatever you want.' And you're starting to get pissed off by his nonchalantness.

It's also one hundred times more stressful because for some reason Kakashi wants to have it in two months. But you want to make him happy after everything you've caused him, so you've set the date for two months down the road.

You sit up and let out a sigh when you see the time. The village missions have been really slow recently, so you had to pick up another job since you don't want to use your savings on anything other than emergencies.

Well, they've been slow for you specifically.

You tie your uniform apron around your body and grab the stack of letters off the table. As you walk past the couch, you drop the mail on Kakashi's chest. "Get these sent out before my shift is over. I'm leaving." You state.

He sits up and holds the thick stack in his hand. "How many people did you invite?"

You don't even bother turning around to answer him as you open the front door. "Around one hundred. Most of them are your guests by the way so I'd appreciate it if you would give me feedback every once in a while." You shut the door behind you, not waiting for a response.

Kakashi stares at the door you just shut and frowns. He can clearly tell how stressed you've been, but he has been just as stressed. He just makes sure not to show it.

He sighs and gets up from the couch, walking to the table and taking a seat in the chair you were just sitting in. He opens up the binder and begins flipping through the pages, smiling when he sees everything you've done and all the work you've been putting in.

His Traitor ➪ 𝘬. 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 [lemons]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara