PART 2: Confrontation {1}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

You've been walking for a couple of hours. You can't really tell where you are or where you're going... but you haven't stopped since you started.

Your hands are still clasped together, your ankles are still restrained as well— barely giving you enough room to take full steps. And you have yet to see anything since your eyes are still covered.

You aren't sure if you regret any of it, except leaving Kakashi. Because if you hadn't gone, then you would have never met your dad.

Suddenly, you hear what sounds like a zipper and you're being harshly shoved forward by the two men holding your arms.

Before you can even take a breath, you're being restrained with a jutsu you don't recognize. But again, this was expected.

You knew from the beginning that if you were to ever make it out alive you'd go through Torture and Interrogation Force before they either kill you or shove you in jail for the rest of your life.

It's quiet for a moment before the sound of mechanics fills your ears and you're limbs are being separated. You tense up out of fear as soon as this happens but that only causes them to pull more.

"I'll have you tell me about your dojutsu now." You hear a familiar voice say.

Ibiki.

You try and pull your hands from the restraints but they only get tighter. You decide to just tell him. If you can get this over with, then maybe you can get out of this easily.

You tell him absolutely everything you know. From the smaller details as to who is born with them all the way to how if you drink the blood you can gain possession.

"How long if you ingest less than a liter?"

You purse your lips and furrow your brows. "I-I don't know." The chains around your arms start tightening and pulling your arms and you grit your teeth in pain. "I don't I swear! Mazoku didn't tell me!" You yell out, hoping he'd stop.