Slowly Deteriorating {36}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

A still scared Misumi clings onto your shoulders as you walk through the streets of the Leaf, none of you having said a word since what happened about five hours ago.

You thickly swallow and bump her up, not bothering to look at Seno while speaking to him. "Seno, go tell Danzo that we completed the mission. I'm getting Misumi to the hospital."

He doesn't even reprimand you for giving him orders and simply nods, headed away.

When he's gone, Misumi harshly blinks away her persistent tears and sniffs. "I-I don't need to go to a hospital." She whispers shakily.

But you shake your head and keep a strong hold of her. "I don't care what the fuck you think you need. You are going to the hospital and getting checked out." Your sternness makes her nod and hold you tighter, feeling extremely safe in your presence.

You get to the hospital and head to the desk, seeing the tired worker lazily look at you. "Yes?" She sighs.

You keep your face straight under your mask and nod behind you. "I need a SAEK kit done on her please."

This makes the desk lady look at you with huge eyes and she quickly nods, getting a clipboard and quickly writing. Meanwhile, Misumi looks at her in confusion and rests her tired chin on your shoulder. "What's a SAEK kit?" She whispers.

You adjust your arms and exhale deeply. "It's a rape kit. I know you said he didn't... do anything. But you can't be too safe. I want you to get the help you need just in case he did." You explain.

Misumi's heart feels like it's slowed down and she nods, accepting this as you follow the nurse down the hall with the girl still on your back.

As you walk through the white halls, you harshly blink and repeatedly widen your eyes. Saying you're sleep-deprived is an understatement at this point.