Mission Necessities {6}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

This mission is SO damn cliché... but wtvr I lack creativity

It's been about two weeks since you've been back in Konoha and you haven't left the apartment since. You even lied about being sick just to get out of training.

I mean, Kakashi most likely knew you were lying but he's clearly caught on to your change in demeanor.

It's not like you want to be lazy, you just feel extremely demotivated. It's even tougher to get out of bed and take a shower than usual.

You had also hardly seen Kakashi, he had duties around the village that you could either assist him with or choose to stay home. You went with option two for clear reasons.

But you have a mission today, and that boosts your mood a ton. You're able to use your eyes... legally.

See, since no one really knows what you can do with your eyes— beside yourself— it's forbidden for you to use any genjutsu without specified permission from the Hokage.

Anyways it's a bit of a simple mission. Finding the captors of a princess and transporting her back to her home. Very cliché... very cliché.

You pull a hood over your head and continue walking down the path with your team. The shadow of the hood falls over your eyes, making them unable to be seen by anyone outside while the rest of your face is visible.

"We get to meet a princess! Are you excited Y/N-sensei?" Sakura asks as all 5 of you walk along the old dirt road. The two of you are in the middle, Kakashi in front of the both of you, Naruto behind, and Sasuke maybe 50 feet away, scouting ahead.

"She is not your sensei, Sakura." Kakashi corrects, annoyed by the fact that Sakura has also caught onto Naruto's habit of considering you their teacher.

"I wonder if she wears a crown?" You ponder out loud. You've never actually met a real princess before, so you're genuinely intrigued by how she will act.