Always Yours {40}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

(This is a pure lemon chapter. If you don't want to read sexual content, you can skip this chapter and won't miss anything for the plot. [Warning]. Knife play, spanking, slight bondage.)

You retie your apron and lean on the countertop, watching the food cook in the pot on the stove.

Today is Kakashi's birthday, so obviously you're going to make him breakfast. Well... technically this isn't actually breakfast considering it's almost 4:30 in the afternoon.

He's been sleeping for the longest time and you know exactly why. He was sent on a mission for a couple of days and he got zero sleep. He only got back last night around ten-ish so you don't want to bother him too much.

But, everyone has to wake up at some point. You already spent the entire day just laying with him, pressing kisses onto his sore body and tracing his defined torso, something you know he loves.

The only times you got out of bed was when people would stop by to drop small gifts or 'happy birthday's off for him.

The soup comes to a finish and you turn off the burner with a deep click. You remove the lid, shooting your head back when the hot steam rushes against your skin. The food smells amazing, which makes you beam.

You've never been a great cook so being able to make your boyfriend's favorite meal for him brings you a bit of pride.

You praise yourself as you flawlessly pour the broth and vegetables into a bowl you know is the perfect portion for Kakashi. It's actually his favorite bowl considering how perfect the portion is.

When you finish that, you make your way to Kakashi's room with the bowl of food and a pair of chopsticks between your lips. As you gently open the door, deliberately not making any noise, you see Kakashi lazily grasping the opposite side of the bed where you were laying earlier.

"Where is she?" He groans half asleep, barely audible as he's clearly talking to himself.

"Happy birthday~" You gently say when you reach him in the bed.