Osoregan {7}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"Y/N."

Everyone turns their head and Sasuke is standing there, looking extremely unimpressed.

Seeing him, you stand up to leave but your wrist is pulled. "Aw, gotta leave so soon baby? Have a drink with us." Koto asks with your wrist firmly in his hand. All you do is flash him your headband which is enough for him to immediately let go and act as if you were never there.

"Didn't know you were that desperate." Sasuke says as the two of you leave the pub. You decide to just ignore his snarky remark and just walk silently, proud of yourself for getting information safely.

The two of you only walk maybe 30 more seconds before you spot the rest of your team walking toward you. "You're late." Kakashi states the obvious.

"She was too busy sitting on some old dude's lap."

You turn to Sasuke and squint your eyes, his comment would surely get you in trouble. "You're such a little-" You're cut off by Kakashi's sharp voice.

"What were you doing?"

A smirk spreads onto Sasuke's face, knowing what he did. "I was getting information." You explain and turn to your so-called superior.

Sasuke tries to say something else but Kakashi interrupts. He's clearly pissed and annoyed but you don't really understand why. It was your decision. So if you're fine with it, what's the big deal?

"You don't get information by flaunting yourself."

"Well, clearly it worked." Your tone is now sassy and bitter. Because who is he to be telling you what you can and cannot do with your body?

"Did you guys get any information?" You ask with your hands on your hips. They all shake their head, of course they didn't.

"That's what I thought. We need to get to the exit, there are 3 men with her. Apparently, she's been captured by some man named Daitan."

Once you give the information, Kakashi leads the way and you all begin running.

It's only a matter of time before you spot 3 suspicious people and a petite person in the middle of all of them. The drunk man was right, they're just leaving.