So-called Nightmares {5}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

There it is, the shining light that shines so bright, just begging to be explored. It's practically screaming at you to walk into it. The aura is pulling the curiosity out of you, forcing you to want to know further.

So, your feet force you closer, moving with a mind of their own toward the common luminescence. But this time, it's not evil. It has a sweet, mesmerizing feel to it.

A genuine smile even grows as you approach light.

Your hand subconsciously raises and you try you reach the light but, on spur of the moment, everything goes black. You widen your eyes as far as they can go, yet you see nothing.

Until you see a pair of eyes. Two eyes, the same as your own but they seem evil and wicked.

The rest of the face comes into view and she looks familiar, but you have no clue where you've seen it before.

Although, it'd be a pure lie to say that you are afraid of this woman. She gives you comforting feelings, despite the tears of blood that drip from her eyes that have thin scars all around them, looking as if almost an animal were trying to claw them out.

It's most definitely your own decision when you reach out to touch it, wanting to feel the skin of her face. But something stops you. Almost paralleling a force. This new force is begging you not to touch the face.

Your gut seems to agree with it so you put your hand back down, keeping both of your hands at your sides.

But then the face turns into a body and starts whispering, "Touch me. Touch my face." The woman pleads as the tears of blood pour down her cheeks, staining her skin.

"Do it."

"Do it."

"Do it."

She repeats those two words over and over again. As she does so, you realize you recognize this hoarse voice, but you can't seem to put a finger where. It seems so familiar as if you've heard it your entire life.