Did She Even Ever Love Him? {58}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

You lay there trembling on the ground in a curled up ball, your eyes wide and fear-filled.

The "room" you're in... isn't a room. It's a cell. A literal jail cell. The floor is made of cracked stone, the walls are also made of cracked stone, and you're chained to the wall.

It's hard to understand just why your mother put you in here. The only reasonable explanation is because it's safer than having you roam around.

Yeah... that makes sense.

You shakily hum that tune that brings you so much comfort and close your eyes, attempting your very hardest to just slip away from this reality.

                                  -  Flashback  -

A refreshing breath was taken in and you pushed your face forward, feeling a muscular chest. More specifically, two pecs on either side of your face.

"Good morning." Kakashi's voice said, deeper than usual. You smile and stretched your neck, hugging his torso tighter. "Did you sleep?" You asked.

He watched you press your cheek to his chest and he smiled, examining your fluttering eyelashes. "Surprisingly, yes. I slept better than I have in years." He laughed, making you relieved.

You shifted your position so he was on his back and you placed your head on his shoulder, using your finger to draw shapes onto his chest. "Good. It really sucks not being able to sleep."

As you spoke, he turned his head and shamelessly admires your face as your finger turned into a palm, traveling all over his torso and feeling over his muscles, the ridges having given your hand a satisfying feel.

"I didn't expect this." You suddenly laughed, pulling him from his trance. He hummed in response and you smiled, tracing his abs. "Don't 'hm' me. You know exactly what I'm talking about."