Part 2: Heavy Surprises {7}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

The sound of retching wakes you up from your half-sleep and you immediately know what it is.

You sit up and realize you're on the couch, something that makes you a bit confused. But when you hear more gagging, you get up and rush to the bathroom, immediately seeing Kakashi hunched over the toilet, his hand on his forehead.

"Baby..." You mutter with a frown and walk to him, sitting beside him and moving some hair from his face. He lazily leans over and gags a bit, but nothing comes out. "W-when did I get back?"

Your hand reaches to the metal handle of the toilet and you push it down, allowing the puke to flush away.

Truthfully you're hesitant about letting him know how you found him. If it were even two minutes later, you may not have caught him at all.

But you know you have to. "Kakashi," You start. He looks over at your refusal of eye contact and places his finger on your chin, making you look at him.

You immediately get scared to say anything when you look at him and instead help him to his feet. "Brush your teeth." You say as you pull him up.

He looks at you as you continue to keep your vision to the side and furrows his brows, but does as you say.

He grabs his toothbrush and puts toothpaste on it, running it under water before shoving it into his mouth and scrubbing. All the while he keeps his eyes on you through the mirror as you lean against the wall, your arms crossed and your head to the side.

A couple of minutes pass and he rinses out his mouth, ignoring his nausea and headache. "Y/N, what happened?" He asks, still looking at you through the mirror.

You get kind of anxious and nod your head to the door, walking out with him following.

You get to the couch and sit with your back against the arm, him sitting on the opposite side with his head turned to you.