Win For Yourself {61}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Kakashi furrows his eyebrows and lets out a tiny groan. His whole body is sore and pained.

"Naruto! Stop it!" He hears Sakura yell. Lifting an eye, he sees Naruto attempting to peak into his sheet to see his face. But as soon as the blond sees his eye open, he shoots back to his spot.

He doesn't remember what happened. All of a sudden he was reading your letter and then-

Her letter.

"Why am I here?" He asks the people in front of him.

Suddenly someone from the other side of the room clears their throat, catching Kakashi's attention. "You tried to kill yourself."

Kakashi shoots his head over and looks to see Jiraiya. "I did not try and kill myself." He confidently corrects. That's the truth, mainly because of your letter. He remembers a certain part.

I don't want you doing anything to yourself that'll hurt you.

"You jumped from the highest point in the village." Naruto says with an awkward scratch to the back of his neck. Kakashi sits there confused for a moment before remembering how your letter flew away in the wind. "I-I hav-"

Before he can finish his sentence, Jiraiya is holding a folded slip of paper. "Here. I found it in the street." Kakashi takes it with shaky fingers and pulls it under the sheet with the rest of his body, clutching it tightly.

"It's... quite the letter." Jiraiya adds.

Naruto cocks an eyebrow and looks at Jiraiya. "You read it? That's kinda nosy." Just as everyone is about to agree and start reprimanding the man, he puts his hand up. "It was a good thing I read it. I'm not sure if Kakashi would have noticed, but there's some sort of code."

"A code?" Sakura questions. He nods and pulls out a small notepad. "There were three letters underlined. N, E, R, Y, O, E, A." Kakashi cocks an eyebrow and pulls the letter out, skimming the words and to his surprise— Jiraiya is right.