My Mai {9}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"How long will this take?" Naruto asks as you all exit the village.

"2 days. We'll have to stop and spend the night in the woods and we should get their by tomorrow afternoon. Then on the way back it should take 4 days." Kakashi says, subtly attempting to release himself from Aiko's grasp.

Naruto lets out a loud groan. "7 whole days? Why is it gonna take so long?"

Turning your head to look at him, you purse your lips. "Naruto, it's six days." You correct. He looks at you with the same expression and shakes his head. "No, 7."

"You're wrong Naruto, it's 6." Sakura also corrects, but Naruto still isn't backing down. "It's 7!"

You begin to correct him but just ignore it and roll your eyes, not having enough energy for this.

The 6 of you get far enough from the village and Kakashi finally escapes from Aiko's arms. "Princess Aiko, you're in the middle with Sakura. Naruto and Sasuke, take the back. Y/N will be in the front with me." He orders and you all comply, but not before Aiko whining as she doesn't want to separate from Kakashi.

When you finally get to the front you nudge his arm, catching his attention. "She's really fucking annoying." You whisper. He chuckles and shakes his head. "Language."

Language, language, language. That's all he ever says. But he didn't reprimand you or even disagree. So, you know he thinks the same.

You find yourself walking with a bit of a pep in your step next to Kakashi, enjoying the glares being lasered into the back of your head. But you immediately erase that and walk normally, not caring.

You suddenly remember something and speak back up. "Hey, Kakashi, you know how I have the Osoregan, correct?" You ask, which he nods in return. "Well, when I was with that guy yesterday he had said something about my whole clan being killed... with my eyes. Do you know anything about that?"

The thing is, you're certain he has some information. He knows quite a bit about Mazoku apparently, yet you know nothing. So that already leads you to believe he knows more about your life than you do yourself.