Home {1}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Disclaimer: This story does NOT follow the Naruto timeline.

Song of the book - Twin Sized Mattress by The Front Bottoms

Walking into the gates of the Village Hidden in the Leaf, you keep your head down and stare at your feet as you walk.

It's been five years, so there is quite a bit of tension weighing on you. Everyone you pass throws you shady looks, keeping their children by their sides at the sight of such a threatening-looking foreigner.

Meanwhile, what they don't know is that you aren't exactly a foreigner. This village was home to you up until you were fifteen years old.

Yeah... that's when the Third Hokage kicked you out with claims of 'keeping you safe'.

But what you don't understand is why he would send to you the Mist Village as a way of keeping you safe. What you saw in that village... and did... is beyond what any human should have to go through.

They don't call it Village of the Bloody Mist for no reason, you know.

Shaking your thoughts, you rushingly get to the Hokage's office after a walk of silence and knock on the large doors, hearing a different voice the Hiruzen Sarutobi.

"Come in!" A woman's raspy voice yells. You take this invite and open the door, walking in to see a very pretty woman behind a desk, loads and loads of paperwork stacked beside her.

Standing to the side is another woman holding a dressed-up... chicken? No, a pig.

You get to the middle of the office and deeply bow. "Pleasure to meet you, Lady Fifth." You say, making her laugh. "No need to be so formal, Princess Y/N Akihako."