[Prologue]

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

They rushingly grab the 3-month-old child from the wooden cradle and hand her to the anonymous man in a white and red cat mask. The sounds of loud yells and fire hitting the ground fill everybody's ears.

The man who handed over the child kisses the young baby's forehead. "Take her to the Leaf and tell them she's from the Akihako clan. They should be expecting her." He says and does hand seals before disappearing into the fight that they're losing.

The ANBU member looks into the child's mysterious violet eyes. Her pupils seem to be changing from circles to ovals and back again.

He quickly looks away from her eyes, not sure what could happen, and sprints off into the woods.

He rushes to the leaf as fast as he can, the cold wind of night hitting his bare arms, to save the important child. 

He gets there and stops right in front of the gates. "State your reasoning." One of the guards demands.

The man in the mask supports the baby's head in his arms. "The last child of the Akihako clan. She needs to be delivered to the Third immediately." The guard only nods in return, signaling for her to be let in. He bows and walks through the empty dirt streets.

It's too quiet. As he continues to walk he uses his chakra to sense energies around him, and when he does this he senses multiple dark energies, 3 to be exact, all following him. He stops walking and turns around to be faced with nobody.

"Reveal yourself." He demands. They do as he says and come out from the shadows and into the faint moonlight, only visible by silhouettes.

"Hand us the child." A female voice calmly states with a wicked grin.

The masked anonymous man holds the sleeping child tighter. "Never. She is to be transported to the Hokage at once, not getting into the hands of anybody else." He quickly jumps away onto the roof and sprints off toward the Hokage's building.

The two men beside the women start to follow him but she stops them. "No." She says. The taller man aggressively yanks his arm from her mechanical grip. "I'm sorry Mazoku but we need her! You're lettin' her get away. Those eyes are a necessity."

"No. We will wait until they've matured. Now that we know where she will be, we'll come back when she's taken control and they'll be of even more use." She cackles and dusts off her dark cloak.

The man turns to Mazoku. "What?! If she can control us she can easily kill-"

He begins to protest before the other person violently cuts him off. "ENOUGH!" The shorter man yells. "We listen to Mazoku no matter what you think. Kasukoi, Your tiny brain is really a shame since you have such a strong build. If you weren't such an idiot you could be of use some time."

The female shuts both of them up with a simple snap of her fingers. "Both of you shut up. She's in the leaf, which is where she'll be until she's an adult. I have all the information I need." She lets out a malicious laugh.

"Oh, Y/N... I'm so ready to get you back."

—————
A/N: ok this chapter SUCKS but i swear it gets better. it's a long ride, so buckle up <3