Chapter 52

There they are. Those two pink lines that I have been dreading. Hot tears sting my eyes as I hand the stick to Tyler. Tyler's face drops as his eyes take in the results. His hands immediately grasp his hair in disbelief.

"No. No no no no." He starts pacing and stops in front of me "What the fuck"

The tears stinging my eyes fall to the floor at his reaction. My head is racing, my stomach is turning and I feel like I'm going to pass out. I don't want to be here- but I can't be at home. I have no other choice than to deal with this right now.

"B I don't know what to do" he admits put his hands in the air.

"Tell me about it.." I agree. His eyes reach mine and I can feel his energy shift.

"I don't know what to say b." He sits on his bed and grabs my hand, pulling me down with him. He pulls me into him and I rest my head on his shoulder "What are you thinking" he mumbles into my hair.

I shrug my shoulders in response. I really don't know what to say. "I'm trying not to think about it, honestly." I finally whisper.

"B you can't just not deal with this. You can't just run from this problem" he pulls back so he can see my face. His eyes search mine like she's looking for an answer in them.

"What does that mean." My tone is defensive and I jump to my feet. "You think I can just run away from this?! You can run, but I'm fucking stuck with this" I gesture towards my stomach.

"I didn't mean that. I want to do the right thing but I'm fucking scared" I see a tear roll down his cheek. "I'm just.-"  Tyler stands up and wraps me in a strong hug "what do we do?"

"Go to the doctor I guess.."

"Want me to call and make an appointment? I'm coming. You're not doing it alone." He reassures me while he pulls his phone out.

"No I can do it later."

Tyler pulls me into another hug and kisses my forehead. "Hey. We'll figure this out. I love you, B. And If you choose to have this baby, I'll love both of you."

TYLER

I'm trying so hard to be the rock through this but I'm struggling. My anxiety levels are through the roof at the thought of what she will decide to do. I hope she is thinking the same thing as me. I hope she decides to choose her future over this baby's. That sounds so harsh, but neither of us are ready to be parents. emotionally or financially. We're both kids ourselves, we can't have one. Regardless of what I think, it's her body so she gets the final say.