Chapter 12

His lips are soft and smooth, like silk. He slides his hand down so he can grip the back of my neck, pulling me closer. He pulls away briefly- his breathe is heavy and uneven. He presses his forehead against mine so our lips are lightly brushing against each other.
"Wow." He whispers.
I can feel his smile grow against my lips before he presses them to his again. He licks my bottom lip, requesting to deepen our kiss- Without hesitation I let him in. Our tongues collide and fight for dominance as the kiss becomes more passionate. I move my hand so it is resting on his chest. He follows my lead and let's his hand down to the small of my back, His hand shifted to my right hip as his other hand made its way to my left. He pulled me towards him gently, as some sort of test before hoisting me up onto his lap.

My hands travel up his chest and over his shoulders, finding their way into his soft, strawberry blonde hair. I shift myself into a more comfortable position on his lap and I feel something harden beneath me.
He pulls away and looks into my eyes apologetically.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen." He said, his cheeks turning pink.

I climb off of his lap and stand in front of him. "It's okay, I could have stopped it." I said shyly as I adjusted my shirt.

I hear my phone go off. I pull it out and reveal a missed message from Brett.

Brett: hey where did you go? We're ready to leave.

"Shit. I have to go" I say gathering myself before I head towards the door.

"Wait! " I hear from behind me. Tyler grabs my hand to stop me, "here." He says handing me his phone. "Put your number in my phone please."

I take his phone from his hand and enter my name and phone number. I hand it back to him with a smile and walk out the door with a childish grin on my face.