Chapter 28

Tyler smith

I watch B storm off. I can't get the image of her infuriated face out of my head. Her eyes full of anger and pain, face a bright red, jaw clenched, hands in fists. My poor B was in total disbelief of what I was doing- quite frankly so was I. She wasn't supposed to see me with Ashley. I need to somehow discreetly get out of here and find her. I need to explain myself. I can't stand the thought of her being upset because of me. I need to fix this.

Ashley is still talking and caressing my body, her touch is merely unnoticeable to me. Not like B's. I put my finger to her lips causing her to stop talking.

"Uhm. Excuse me? Are you seriously telling me to stop talking right now?" Ashley scoffs at me.

"Yes. Please." I respond, matter of factly as I grab her hands in mine and return them to her own body. "I have to go to the bathroom.. or something. Later"

I rush off in the same direction that I saw B go. I spot B's friend, brett, as I get closer to the bathrooms. Brett gestures into the ladies room with a shrug. The door says it's occupied. There's no way she's ever going to open the door- not for me anyways. I do the first thing that comes to mind; I pull out my phone and message her.

Me: hey baby. Please open the door so I can explain.

B: explain what? I saw everything I needed to see.

Me: I can't deny what you saw, but I can explain why you saw it. Please, B, just open the door.

B: Tyler, leave me alone. Tanner was right about you. You're just a player who has no respect for any girl or their feelings. You're an absolute jerk and I can't believe I ever believed a word that came out of your stupid mouth. Go away.

My heart sinks at her words. I do as she tells me and walk down the beach and out of her view. I wait for 17 minutes before she emerges. I remain sitting where I am, slugging back my drink, just waiting for the perfect moment to approach her.

I've been sitting down the beach for a few hours, I have yet to talk to B. I just keep running scenarios through my head and overthinking everything. The sun had set, and the fire is now roaring. It's too dark for me to see anyone's face from a distance. I guess I should just try to enjoy the rest of the evening and explain myself tomorrow, and pray she's willing to listen. I bring myself to my feet and begin to saunter back over to the rest of the party.

As I'm approaching the fire i see her. I hear a roar of cheering. I get closer and realize they're doing keg stands- and I see her. My B.  Being held upside down, people chanting her name. I shake my head and let out a slight laugh at the sight of her. My god she's always full of surprises.

B flings her legs down and spits the nozzle out, she raising her hands in the air, taking in the applause. B is wearing nothing but her bathing suit, she has her bottoms hiked up her ass which makes it look that much better. She turns around and I catch a glimpse of her front. Her chest is pushed up, her boobs spilling out of her top. Fucking christ, what the hell is she doing.. this isn't like her.

A tall muscular junior with messy black hair runs up to her. He scoops her up, his hands gripping her ass. B grabs his chiseled face and presses her lips to his. Their mouths begin to move in sync, and I see him slip his tongue in.

Oh hell no. Who the fuck is this guy.

All I want is to run up and knock this pricks face in and apologize to B.. but, I can't. I can't because it'll be the end of both of us. So, I walk away, my heart in my stomach and pray she's safe.

•••

Ive been sitting outside the bathroom on my cooler, downing drinks like it's my day job. Trying to drown the image of Bs tongue down some other guys throat.

"Excuse me" I hear a sweet, familiar voice say as they push by me to get to the bathroom entrance.

"Oh, sorr-" my words fall short as I look up and find myself staring into her eyes.
Rage washes over me and I come to my feet, hovering over her. I block the entry with my body. "What the fuck was that?!" I spit at her.

"Oh I'm sorry. I was just returning the favour, jerk." Her voice is full of anger and outrage.

"Holy fuck, B. No. That's not the same. You fucking did that to hurt me"

"Oh well." b shrugs and tries to push past me.

"Oh well? You think what you did is okay? You think we're fucking EVEN?!" I catch myself starting to raise my voice out of frustration. Damn it. We can't do this here.

"Ya I got the message loud and clear when you had your hands all over that blonde girl earlier. Fuck you, Tyler. I thought-" I cut her off by slinging her small body over my shoulder and carrying her into the guys change room.
"Tyler put me down!" She yells.
I drop her onto her feet and stand inches away from her.

"Listen, B. Keep it down and let me explain. I was playing it safe. If everyone sees me INNOCENTLY with other girls occasionally they won't suspect anything." I explain to her.

"That wasn't innocent. She had her hands all over you and you didn't make the slightest effort to stop her!"

"you think I fucking wanted her hands all over me?! The thought of it makes me sick. I had to pretend they were yours just so I could allow it! You seriously think what I did was equal to what I just had to fucking watch?!" I choke on my own words but manage to get them out.

"I thought you were with her! I don't know! I was upset and wanted to make you jealous!"

"Well it fucking worked!" I growl as I step closer to her. The light of the fire is creeping through the cracks of the door; allowing me to see B's body in the dim light. I don't know what's coming over me, I've never felt such hunger towards another human being in my life. I feel my cock throbbing at the sight of her, I'm unable to contain myself any longer.

My hand lands on her throat and I pin her against the wall. Our bodies are pressed against each other. My lips crash against hers. The kiss is aggressive; like we're trying to win a contest. B's hands reach around and grab my back, her nails digging in and pulling me as close as possible. I move my hand to her lower back and feel around for her bikini string. I tug on it, releasing her boobs from her top. My mouth moves down her jaw line, to her neck. B lets out a moan as I take her nipple in my mouth and begin sucking. I continue exploring her body with my hands while I trail my mouth down her abdomen.

The feeling of her hot, sun kissed skin on mine sends shivers through my body. She smells of sunscreen with a hint of alcohol. She runs her fingers through my hair- with a slight tug she forces me back up to her face. Her breathing is heavy and shaky. B kisses my lips passionately for a moment before trailing her tongue down my neck. She lands at my ear lobe, taking it between her teeth.

"I've been thinking about doing this all damn day. " she moans into my ear. She reaches her hands to untie my shorts.

I am in dire need of her right now.

I grab her ass and lift her, leaning her against the wall. Her legs wrap around me, she continues licking, sucking, and nibbling my skin while I fumble with my pockets to get a condom. Fuck sakes I need her. Now.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"B? Are you in here" a quiet voice mumbled through the door.