Chapter 27

I watch as Tyler walks by. His board shorts hugging his hips, accentuating his butt. Hes laughing at something one of his friends said to him as we make eye contact. His smile widens, his dimples showing. He takes his hat off and runs his fingers through his hair. his shirt to rise a couple inches, exposing his chiseled V. the sight of his naked flesh sends shivers down my spine, remembering how it felt pressed against mine.

Fuck. I feel excitement course through my veins.

I take my phone out and text him.

Me: are you gonna hold me hostage in a dark room again later? ;)

I hit send, low key hoping he says yes.

Tyler reaches for his phone immediately and starts typing with a devilish grin.

Tyler: Dont tempt me like that, baby. You know how my self control is around you.

I giggle to myself, totally aware of the pull I have on him, and put my phone in my pocket. I walk up the beach to get another drink. Purposely making sure I stepped out in front of Tyler and his friends. I sway my hips the way that I know catches his attention. My shorts begin to ride up, and I don't bother to pull them down.

Stop at my cooler and bend over the pull it open. I grab myself a beer and slam the lid shut again. My phone goes off, I pull it out and check who texted me.

Tyler: so when were ya going to tell me that you have a tattoo?

I smile, fully away that my shorts were made with a rip in the back, right below the pocket. A rip that when the ride up, reveals that I have a tattoo on my right butt cheek.

Me: expected you to find it yourself.

Tyler: oh, I'll get my eyes on it sooner than later, trust me. Btw, pull your shorts down. I don't want other guys gawking at you.

Me: guys like... you?
But I guess you're gonna have to make me ;)

Tyler: you sure know how to drive me crazy, B.

•••

The afternoon passes and the sun fades into a pink sky. The beach is still full of teenagers, drunk teenagers, who were getting ready for the big fire that was to happen at dusk.

Brett, Emily and I have been joining in on all the games taking place. We walk over to to where the tables are set up for beer pong. Brett nudges me as we reach the crowded area and gestures to the other side of the table. I follow her gaze. My eyes are blessed by the sight of Tyler.

"Looks like he moved on from whatever you two had going on" Brett whispers into my ear.

My eyes looks at her confused before going back to Tyler; Then I see it. A tall, seemingly perfect girl. Her blonde hair cascading down her back in perfect beach waves. She's wearing nothing but her bikini- which isn't a whole lot. I could floss with her bottoms.

I watch intently as she places one hand on his naked chest and stumbles backwards, causing herself to almost fall so Tyler's attention is on her. Bitch. He grabs her by the waist and saves her from hitting the sand, letting out a laugh as he steadies her. She reaches up and grabs his hat off hit head and places it on hers. The girl runs her hands down Tyler's abs and back up, resting them on his biceps. Tyler's wearing a sheepish smile, hand still on her waist.

I unintentionally tense up as I watch them get closer. The girl continues to explore Tyler's body with her filthy paws. She leans her face into his and says something so that only he can hear, then she blushes and touches his face, tracing his lips with her thumb. Tyler doesn't even make an effort to stop her.

I slam my drink on the table, hard enough that people's attention turns to me. Mainly to snap that dumb bitch out of her bubble with Tyler.

"Oh sorry. Didn't mean to disturb anyone." I say sarcastically and shoot a look of fury at Tyler before turning and heading to the bathroom.

What. The. Fuck.

I need to fucking cool down before I lose it.
How could he? He just finished telling me how he feels about me last night.. Did we not just agree that we were going to be with each other? Was it all a lie? Fuck sakes, I fell for his bullshit again.