Chapter 43

Tyler Smith

I've been trying to fly under the radar hoping people stop making such a big deal about that stupid photo. In all honesty.. it's not a bad photo. I kinda dig it, seeing B frozen in time with her back arched, lusting for me. Fuck the more I think about it the more I think about fucking her again.

She's been distant with me all week. She barely talks to me in person, only texts me in the evening before she goes to bed, and somehow we always end up arguing. I don't blame her for being upset, but why take it out on me? I pull my phone out and try calling her. Her phone rings for a minute before going to her voice mail. Of course.

I slip my phone back in my pocket and walk towards her locker. I guess I'll just wait for her to get out of last period and see if she'll talk to me. I lean my weight against her locker and scroll through my phone to pass the time.

"Hey Ty" a familiar voice whispers from behind me. I turn on my heel and find myself face to face with The devil herself.

"Ashley. What do you want?" I sigh

"I heard that little B won't give you the time of day." She pouts and starts running her hand along my arm "you don't deserve that. You deserve someone who will go above and beyond for you.." her hand finds my hand that's resting in my pocket.

I rip it away from her touch as fast as I possibly can. "Ashley stop. I know it was fucking you. Nobody else at my house that night would be that deviant."

"What?! Why would you think that? I would never" She steps closer to me.

"Don't play the victim. Everyone knows you've been downright hateful to B ever since you found out we were a thing." I take a step away from her, shaking my in disgust.

*RING* the dismissal bell sounds

"I don't know what you mean, baby." She gets closer again. I crane my head looking for B. She places her hand on my face and presses her lips against mine. I immediately shove her off on me in disbelief.

"Wow. Really? In front of my locker. Classy." B whips around and walks angrily towards the parking lot doors.

"B wait. Please!" I say to her as she storms off. "Ashley just stop being a bitch and leave us alone." I holler as I sprint after B.

I finally catch up to her and grab her hand hard enough to turn her to face me. "Please talk to me."

Her blue eyes are full of tears. "How could you?" Her voice cracks.

"I didn't. I was waiting for you, she kissed me. B you have to believe me."

"I don't know what I believe anymore. There's a naked photo of me going around the school. My reputation has gone to shit. Everyone's cat calling me or judging my every move. And, and now this?" the motions towards me as the tears finally fall from her eyes.

"You know I wouldn't do that to you. I was just waiting for you, I wanted to talk to you about everything- make sure you were okay." I grab her hand " I wanted to see if you would come over tonight. And then she came and fucked it all up"

"She seems to be fucking a lot of things up lately and I'm over it." She pulls her hand out of mine. "I think I need some time to myself, Tyler. This is just too much. I need to focus on me right now."