Chapter 45

*knock knock* A light knock hits the other side of my door.

"Mom, I told you I'm fine." I grumble into my pillow. I'm obviously lying. How could one be okay after
1. Having a photo of you and your boyfriend-well ex- having sex sent around the school. Having your reputation ruined. Shutting everyone out bc you're mortified.
2. Right when you were willing to let people in again you find him cheating on the bitch that caused EVERYTHING.
It's been two weeks from hell, let me tell you.

*knock knock knock* the knocking continues.

"Ugh Whaaat?" I moan As the door creeks open.

"Hey b. Can I come in?" I hear a deep, familiar voice making its way through the cracked door.

For fucks sakes. Really?

"You're basically in here already so whatever." I say dryly, making sure he knows just how unimpressed I am. "What do you want?" I question him as he steps in and closes the door behind him.

"I'm sorry, B. You know I would never do anything to hurt you." he's staring at his feet.

"Little late for that,don't you think?" I roll my eyes

"B, please just let me explain.." he pleads

I prop myself up so I'm sitting facing him. I motion to the end of the bed. "The floor is yours."

"I didn't have anything to do with the photo. I didn't know it was going to happen. I hadn't even talked to Ashley in months - since we started dating openly to be exact. And today at your locker, that was nothing-"

"Didn't look like nothing" I cut him off

"B she came on to me. I was waiting for you. I wanted to talk to you. I wouldn't ever jeopardize our relationship like that. I couldn't ever do anything like that.." his voice cracks and he looks down at his hands. "anything to hurt you." He starts twirling his thumbs. "B please believe me. I love you" his blue eyes well with tears as they meet mine.

I sigh trying to process everything he's saying.

"Look I know you hate me right now. Hell, I would too. But please just think about everything I'm saying. " he begs me. His voice is so sincere, I can't stand seeing him like this either. I'm not about to put myself into a toxic relationship though.

"I trust you Ty. I do. But you have a reputation, a history of being like that and I don't want to be another one of those girls."

"You're not. Have you not realized that by now? We've been together for nearly a year, B. Months of being a secret, to over six months of being together in the open. You're the only girl I want. You're funny, and smart. You're beautiful inside and out. You're the most caring person I've ever met. Cluelessly perfect. And you test me and my patience daily, but I wouldn't have it any other way. You make me a better person- the person I want to be." His voice is shaking and tears streak his Rosie cheeks.

Hearing all of these things and watching his soulful eyes filled with emotion almost bring me to tears. I'm never emotional. What the hell is this boy doing to me. I scoot myself closer to him and grab his hand. He responds by squeezing my hand in his.

"Look you don't have to give me an answer right now. You can just call me later or tell me at school on Monday."

My stomach turns at the thought of going back to that place. Facing everyone and their judgemental opinions.

"I'll see you Monday, Ty." I say quietly knowing it isn't the response he was hoping for.