Chapter 20

An hour or so passes before we take a break. We walk back towards our table. I look over to Tyler who catches my glance and flashes me his phone, as some sort of hint to look at mine.
I grab my clutch and take my phone out.

Tyler: my god you look beautiful, babe. I can't take my eyes off you.

I look back up at him, an eager smile on his face waiting for my reaction. I feel my face get hot. I shake my head and put my phone back in my clutch and put it down on the table before pulling my chair out. Brett grabs my arm and tugs me toward the lobby.
"B and I are going to grab some waters for us!" She tells the others as she pulls me with her.
Once we are in the lobby she looks at me wide eyed.
"B WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU WERE SEEING TYLER FUCKING SMITH?!" She exclaims, giving me a slap on the arm.

"I'M NOT 'SEEING' ANYONE! Shut up about it before you start a rumour!" I shout back at her. I grab 3 waters and stomp back into the gym praying that nobody heard her. Brett follows close behind me. I slam the waters on the table for them before turning on my heel and heading back towards the lobby.
"I have to pee." I snap at Brett as I pass her.

I march into the lobby and down the hall towards the bathroom. I don't know why I'm so upset about this, but all I know is that I need space to cool off & Brett needs to mind her business before she ruins this for me. While I round the the corner towards the bathroom a strong force pulls me in.

I let out a startled screech and my eyes clench shut out of fear. A large hand clamps down over my mouth, muffling the noise.  I open my eyes to see where I am, I'm in a dark room, I can't see anything. I try to take a step forward and I get pulled back against a hard body.

"Fuck b. I couldnt handle just looking at you." a deep voice mumbles into my neck.