Chapter 55

Tyler smith

I pull into a parking lot and cut the engine. I whip myself out of the truck and round myself to the passenger side and swing the door open. I pull b to the edge of her seat. I grab her waist and pull her closer to me. My mouth immediately finds her neck and starts sucking. She moans my name and scoots herself forward so she can feel my cock against her.

"You're ruthless tonight." I whisper against her skin. My tone is sharp and dominant. The thought of her disobeying me makes me want to punish her.

"Have I been bad?" She traces my chest with her finger lingering around my groin.

"Fuck you drive me crazy." I pull her pants off and throw them on the bench seat of the truck.  "Wrap your legs around me" I order her.

I grab her ass and pick her up, wedging her between the side of my truck and myself. I pull her lace thong to the side and bury myself in her wet pussy. I fuck her fast and hard until I feel her tighter around me.

"Don't cum until I say" I mumble into her ear

"I can't stop it" her voice is shaking like it does when She's about to finish.

I wrap my hand around her neck and look into her eyes. "Well then I guess I'll have to teach you a lesson if you're going to break the rules"
I pull out abruptly and put her back in the truck.

"What are you doing?" She whines as I hop back in the drivers seat and finish the short drive to my house. My parents are gone- as usual.

I whip into the drive way and tell her to go inside. She's still wearing only her underwear on the bottom. I follow closely behind her. The second I hear the door latch behind me I close the space between us, pinning her against the wall. My hand around her neck once again as I lean into her ear.

•••

I had never seen him like this before. His eyes were sharp. his tone aggressive: like he was fuming mad, but he needed me. His whole body was tense, his chest and shoulders broad as he moved towards me.

Tyler's hand grabbed my neck and pinned me against the wall, pushing his body against mine as he whispered in my ear.

"Are you going to follow my orders now or do I have to teach you a lesson?" He asks.

I like this side of him. I like being bossed around by him, he's so sexy when he's mad.
"No" is all I manage to get out before he hoists me over his shoulder and carries me. He he spanks my bare ass before setting me on the cold marble counter top.
He pulls my underwear off and returns his hands to my ass once again.

"Don't cum" He stares deep into my eyes as he lowers himself to my slit. He places his face inches away from me and uses his hands to pull me into him.

His soft tongue circles my clit. He bring his hand to my opening and slides two fingers in- but barely. I can't help but get frustrated by his teasing. I moaned in frustration to his touch- or should I say, lack of.

I feel his hot breath chuckle against my skin as he finally gives in and starts flicking my clit with his tongue and plunges his fingers deep into me. I let out a cry full of pleasure as I finally get what I've been wanting. Tyler moves his fingers hard and fast in and out while he continues to lick and suck on me. I sense myself getting close to orgasm  

He must have felt me tighten around his fingers because once again he stopped abruptly and picked me up.

"Not until I say." He warns as he carries me upstairs. He walks down the long hallway and kicks his door open. Thank god it was unlatched.

He drops me on the bed and takes his shirt off exposing his buff chest. He turns and grabs a belt off the back of his door before walking over to me and flipping me onto my stomach. He uses the belt to tie my hands to the bed frame above me head.

I hear more rustling around and the feel his body weight on my back side. I can feel His hard cock against the sensitive spot where he spanked me earlier. I makes me whimper slightly before his hand clamps over my mouth.

"No noise" he snaps "or else"

I'm curious what "or else" could mean, but I'm not about to put myself in that position