Chapter 17

Tyler's lips are soft and full while our mouths move in sync. His tongue glides along my bottom lip, my lips naturally part to allow him in. Our tongues begin to fight for dominance as our kiss becomes more passionate. Tyler shifts his body so it is hovering over mine, slowly lowering himself on top of me. Excitement pulses through my core as I feel his body weight on mine.

His hand travels from my face down to my exposed waist. Tyler's mouth moves to my ear, taking my lobe between his teeth with a heavy breath. "You're so sexy. " he whispers in my ear. He trails his tongue down my neck. The sensation send me into over drive. I want him.

My hands find their way under his shirt, inching their way up his muscular chest. His shirt raises as my hands go higher. Tyler takes the hint and swiftly pulls his shirt off before returning to me. He begins to follow my lead, inching his hands up my shirt until he reaches my breast. He takes it in his hand and begins massaging it.

I arch my back so he is able to slide his hand under me to unclip my bra. I remove my bra and In the process I fling my shirt off as well. He pauses before lowering himself back to my body. Taking in my bare skin. I watch a smirk spread across his face before he takes one of my exposed nipples in his mouth.

I let out a slight moan. He slowly opens his eyes and glances up at me. His eyes are dark, serious and full of desire. I feel his teeth clench around my nipples before he trails kisses down my stomach. Tyler stops at my hips and looks up at me.
"What do you want, B?" He asks me in a shallow, deep voice.
"I want you."
"Are you sure?" He wants to be certain he isn't stepping over boundaries.
I nod- giving him permission to continue.

Tyler undoes the button of my jeans, I lift my hips so he can pull them down. He manages to pull them completely off in one quick motion.
I reach down to grab the waist band of His joggers. I inch them down as much as my reach allows. Tyler pulls them down a little more before using his legs and kicking them to the floor.
Tyler is beautiful. The light is cascading across the right side of his body. His face is serious, his eyes full of hunger. He is wearing Calvin Klein boxer briefs that are hugging his obvious growing bulge. I'm in awe of what my eyes are taking in, he catches my gaze and licks his lips seductively as A playful smirk spreads across his face. Tyler Smith, in all of his glory, is kneeling over my almost naked body.

I run my fingers along his biceps and rest my hands on his chest. I feel his pecs flex as he lowers himself down to reunite our lips. Our tongues intertwine and tension builds. I feel Tyler begin grinding himself into me, I feel him growing against me.
I release a moan while he kisses his way down my body.

Tyler stops at the waistband of my thong and glances up at me. He takes the lace between his teeth and carefully pulls my underwear down. He kisses my thighs, I feel my sex throbbing for his touch. He kisses my lips and slowly parts me with his tongue. I moan his name. The feeling of his tongue against my most sensitive area sends chills up my spine.

Tyler inserts a finger and continues to suck and flick my clit with his tongue. The motions bring me to my edge until I can't take it anymore. I fee myself begin to tighten around his finger before losing control and letting go, screaming him name.

I shove Tyler off of me, onto his back. I pull his boxers off and expose his large, thick, throbbing cock. I let my nails lightly scratch down his sides as I lower my mouth to his member. I lick up his shaft and swirl my tongue around his head, teasing him. I see him throw his head back with pleasure while I take him in my mouth.

I bob my head up and down and grasp him firmly in my hand while my other massages his balls. "Fuck, B I'm almost there. I'm gonna cum" he says as a warning. I ignore him and continue sucking while he empties himself into my mouth. I swallow him and nuzzle myself into the crook of his arm.

We lay here breathing heavily for a minute before Tyler breaks the silence
"That was unreal. You're unreal. " he says as he kisses my forehead.