Chapter 31

I feel the palm of his hand jab into my spine. He forces my forward until My face presses against a tree. I continue to struggle and fight against his strong hold with no avail. He inserts a large piece of material in my mouth and tapes it around my head to prevent me from screaming or biting. The material is so far into my mouth that I'm gagging on it. He ties my hands together behind my back with another kind of material- leaving me totally helpless against his strength.

I try to make a noise. Anything at al. But my screams are so muffled that even I can hardly hear them. He shoves me to the ground. I fall on my hands, I hear a loud crack and pain shoots up my arm. He lowers himself over top of me. Sweat beading on his forehead as he chuckles to himself as he undoes my shorts.

He shifts his body so that his weight is on my legs, leaving me unable to move them. He whips my shorts off and throws them.

"Are you ready for a real man?" He asks me, Raising his eye brows. I hear his zipper and feel him poking me. He pushes my bathing suit bottoms aside and forces himself in me.

"Holy fuck. I knew I'd get lucky tonight, but I'd didn't know I'd get this lucky."

I behind flailing my helpless body around in hopes that something will stop this. Please. Somebody hear me.

"STOP THAT! STOP MOVING. JUST LET ME FUCKING HAVE YOU. YOU LITTLE SLUT" he shouts in my face.

In a last attempt to help myself I lay completely still for a moment. I allow him to get comfortable before slamming my head against his. His hands fly to his nose and he shifts himself off of me to compose himself.

This is it.
This is my chance to get away.

I roll away from him and struggle to get to my feet. I run. I don't care who sees me half naked. I just need someone's attention. Someone to help me.

I run until a tall blond girl shouts at me, her boyfriend runs after me, grabbing my arms to stop me. I struggle at the feeling of his hands on me. A feeling that is all too familiar to me right now. He throws his arms around me from behind, and forces me to sit on the warm sand.

"Hey! Whats your name?! What happened?!" He asks me as he pulls the tape away from my face. "Briana! Call 911!" He shouts at his girlfriend.

That's the last thing I remember from that night.