Chapter 40

Tyler smith

The post game celebration is in full swing. My friends are all here, and fellow students are starting to flood through my backyard. I've already had a hand full of beers and I'm definitely feeling alright. my eyes have been scanning the crowd every few minutes in hopes to see B. I walk out of the house and into the backyard.

"Hey man! Sick game !" A noticeably young, scrawny guy slaps my shoulder. He has to be a freshman.

"Thanks bro." shoot him a head nod and a smile.

My eyes dart back to the crowd. In the corner of my eye I see red, and I'm drawn to it. I focus in. The light caught the red of B's lipstick perfectly and got my attention. There she is.

As I make my way towards her I notice what she's wearing. My god she's so naive yet so sexy. Her tight, leather skirt is hugging her curves perfectly. She's got a lace black bra on, leaving not much to the imagination. Guys are gawking at her on the dance floor as she sways effortlessly to the music.

The song comes to an end as I reach her. The weekend starts coming from the speakers. The timing couldn't be more perfect. B starts walking off the dance floor, but I reach and grab ahold of her, pulling her into me. I can feel her body tense up under my grasp.

"Where are you off to looking so sexy?" I whisper into her ear.

She whirls around before I even finish my words. Her face is beautiful as ever. A short breath escapes her mouth as she looks me up and down. Her eyes finally land on mine and I feel my heart beat begin the quicken. My hands fall to her hips and pull her into me. I feel her hands travel along my chest as she looks up at me. Her face gets closer to mine, I can feel her breath on my cheek before she lets her lips brush against mine. I can't take it any longer- I force my mouth onto hers. Our lips move together for a moment before I let my tongue glide along her bottom lip in and attempt to deepen the kiss. She denies my request by gripping my tongue between her teeth for a second. B continues to drive me insane by not letting me to have her. My grip tightens around her hips. I need her.

She turns around so I'm facing her back side. She backs into me so her ass is grazing my member.

"You're driving new crazy, baby" I mumble in her ear. I pull her tighter to me so she can feel me growing against her. Her hand reached back and grabbed mine as she started walking off the dance floor.

"I'm kind of hot" b has a devilish grin that spreads across her face and within seconds she has taken her skirt off. My eyes travel the length of her, taking in her beauty. Her eyes flutter over her shoulder at me in the most inviting way and I can't help but follow her into the pool.

She's such a tease the past few days, I can't let her get away from me again. I follow her to the edge of the pool, placing my hands on either side of her and pressing my body against hers so she can't escape me. I lower my lips to hers and kiss her more passionately than I ever have.

Her lips are softer than normal and her mouth tastes like alcohol. "What are you doing to me?"

"Whatever I want" her breath is hot against my chest. Her hands begin exploring my chest and stomach, finally landing on my waist band. "What do you want me to do?"

"Keep going" I manage to choke out. She looks up at me through her eyelashes as she undoes the draw string of my board shorts.

"I think maybe I should wait until we're alone" b's eyes darken while She takes her lip between her teeth. She knows how insane that drives me.

Hunger overtakes me and I find myself unable to control myself. "Fuck B my cock is throbbing, I can't wait any longer." I pick her up and carry her to the house.